Are the 20 year old office folk any better

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
cereal, these idiots I keep getting can not possibly be as stupid as they are acting. This is not rocket science, some days it is picking up dog crap and yet I still am amazed at the multiple people that can’t even get that right.

snax

NES Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Dude, I closed my business because I could not find decent people. All my good workers were in their 50's, but they didn't like the schedules I needed them for.

FormerlyIndifferent

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is not rocket science, some days it is picking up dog crap and yet I still am amazed at the multiple people that can’t even get that right.
Every Saturday we work in the yard;
Pick up the dog doo;
Hope that it's hard...
(ruff! ruff! ruff!)

PaulR

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
It's my 15 year old daughters first day here at the office today, answering phones.

At her other "job", she's usually shoveling horse stalls and teaching little kids how to ride a horse, so this is a cake-walk for her.

I will admit a get a GREAT sense of pride when my kids work to accomplish things, I hope it continues.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I get that we are not getting the best of the crop, but these are all high school grads that have so little skills it is mind blowing

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I still have no effing clue what this thread is about.

Maybe the issue is in the mirror????

Because...if the OP's communication skills on display here are how he/she/it talks to his/hers/its employees...I can see why the job isn't getting done! :)

[rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl]
this thread has nothing to do with employees, it has to do with me calling out the parents of these wasted air bags. By this post you are most likely my target audience

PaulR

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
lol.
It really is all about the parents.
As much as we complain and laugh at these stupid kids, its their parents that raised them in bubble-wrap.

Get yelled at.
Get hurt.
Come in last place.
Kids today really need a strong dose of "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger"

mwalsh9152

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I say pick up dog crap they say ok. I go up to courtyards and find dog crap and say what is that? and get I didn’t know you meant all of it. This same answer has been given by multiple helpers.
My stepdaughter has a problem with the "thou shalt pick up ones dogs shit when she sees it fall out of his ass" commandment. I put the shovel right next to where she sits on the swings. Next step is going to be a platter of dog shit on her bed.

Pissed me off that I had to shovel diarrhea that she TOLD us about 5 days later, and then stepped in another one in the tall grass before mowing it last weekend.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just an example of the way I am. Guy was on the staging giving me measurements. Three times he gave the wrong measurements. I asked him for his tape measure and when he gave it to me I threw it in the woods and told him he could have another one when he learns how to read it. He could probably write very well.

DarthRevan

Instructor
NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Just an example of the way I am. Guy was on the staging giving me measurements. Three times he gave the wrong measurements. I asked him for his tape measure and when he gave it to me I threw it in the woods and told him he could have another one when he learns how to read it. He could probably write very well.
And you wonder why you get shit for help...

Top Bottom