Are N.H. beaches open?

enbloc

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
I bet they are going to try and keep social distancing rules forever.
Man in jail cell calls out to the new guy being walked to his cell" "What are you in for buddy?"
New Guy: "Five feet..."
Man in jail cell cringes: " You're a filthy Animal...!"

enbloc

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Thanks for making me feel old. I think that camera predates me, but I remember those 4 shot bulbs my 110 cartridge camera used them.
Don't forget the flash 'bar' at the apex of its technology.
It was the 'high cap magazine' of its day.
This one is a "Mass Legal" 10-rounder... [rofl2]

1588992705144.png

And then there was the One Step with 5-round 'hunting' cartridge...

1588993464929.png

Last edited:

Climbnsink

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
View attachment 355433
Totally legal I believe it is technically two 5 rounders banana clipped together. Iirc you had to flip it over to shoot the second 5. Camera I had as a kid is very similar to that one. Someone once made the case that people took better photos when you had 12 shots and had to wait to see them you certainly took less.

xjma99

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To revive my old thread. Update on N.H. beaches and parking. I usually go to the N. Beach (The Wall). I'm still not sick, just sick of this social experiment.
My wife has been going to Hampton state beach (Next to the jetty) almost on a weekly basis, mid week. You gotta reserve parking in advance online. No mass BS, just less parking. I would imagine the weekends are a zoo.
No restrictions on private parking, just a longer walk.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
My wife has been going to Hampton state beach (Next to the jetty) almost on a weekly basis, mid week. You gotta reserve parking in advance online. No mass BS, just less parking. I would imagine the weekends are a zoo.
No restrictions on private parking, just a longer walk.
No need to reserve as private parking is abundant. Still, it will fill up on a good weekend as we discovered a couple weeks ago and had to turn away before ever being able to reach the beach.

As for the interior state parks, like the one on Winnelesauke or Pautuckaway, the reduced state parking is the only option and is booked up for weeks. I am sick of this nonsense.

xjma99

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No need to reserve as private parking is abundant. Still, it will fill up on a good weekend as we discovered a couple weeks ago and had to turn away before ever being able to reach the beach.

As for the interior state parks, like the one on Winnelesauke or Pautuckaway, the reduced state parking is the only option and is booked up for weeks. I am sick of this nonsense.
She’s hauling minimum 2 kids, last week 5, so the closer the parking, the better. The life of a teacher, I tell ya!

and how do you not know someone with a place on the big lake?? What are you, a poor or something??

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

View attachment 355433

And then there was the One Step with 5-round 'hunting' cartridge...

View attachment 355440
Remember them?
How could you forget them, after having burnt a hole in your hand from the glowing white magnesium they burned!

Top Bottom