Are N.H. beaches open?

SHOCKNAWE

NES Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
If MA is the problem, then the 87,000 NH residents that works in MA should just quit their jobs and stay home.
This 100%. And I’m a NH resident, I cannot stand the NH people who shit on MA people for coming here yet happily travel to MA to take advantage of the job market. Sorry but you can’t have it both ways. End of story

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
They are for the moment.
Not all of them. I also think a considerable amount of small non-retail businesses have brought people back to work, "illegal or not" because they can't afford to be shut down anymore. I'm only inferring this by the amount of traffic I've seen floating around in the past couple weeks is definitely WAY increased compared to the beginning of this. That means that people are not locking down as much, and some of these people are obviously working.

-Mike

Reactions: TLB

Climbnsink

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So in your infinite wisdom, why were the towns with the highest amount of cases initially right along the border? The area where a ton of MA residents come to avoid sales tax.

NH closed because after MA shut everything down because MA residents came over the border to go out to eat/shop. anything they weren't allowed to do in MA. I don't blame them but businesses in those areas complained and then NH closed. Might have happened anyway but the crossover contributed to it.

The Gov. has repeatedly said NH has to stay closed because otherwise people from other states won't stay home. Several people here have verified the large amount of out of staters in various popular areas.
What your governor is telling you: 'I'm only beating you because your sister misbehaved. When your sister stops misbehaving the beatings might stop.'

new guy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
You are a Ma**h***.. stay away from our beautiful state.
You folks have screwed up the border towns by moving in and brining your liberal Lizzy Warren politics in to our state.
It is hard enough to protgect ourselves from the tree huggers social democratics from the VT without having to deal with you.
The Mainiacs from Maine are not much better given their current governor..
Don’t make me park in the lot at America’s Stonehenge and expose it all as a lie for all the tourists coming through (maybe next year). Or organize a peta-esque protest for those poor bears at the trading post. Or knock down the old man in the mountain. Oh wait... [smile]

Last edited:

SHOCKNAWE

NES Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
You folks have screwed up the border towns by moving in and brining your liberal Lizzy Warren politics in to our state.
It is hard enough to protgect ourselves from the tree huggers social democratics from the VT without having to deal with you.
Ok and when this nonsense calms down and things go back to normal you want all the parks and recreational places to bore the brunt of non MA dollars pumping money into NH? All the NH people that work in MA can lose their houses since they should stay in NH and get paid a farmers wage. Yea good luck with that thought process, you give us NH people that stupid ignorant look so please stop.

Cowgirlup

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all. Thanks for all the replies. Without parking and bathroom, game over. If lucky, we come up about 7 times in a year for the day. Fill the parking meters and go home. Most of the time, we bring our own food and drink. I just love the ocean and boogie boarding. Best of luck.
Hopefully soon. The fact that most of the states starting to reopen have not met the Fed. Gov guidelines is encouraging. Or they could just be stringing people along with false hope.

Today was the first time I've really been disappointed in Sununu. He admitted they could open up the Northern half of the state but it would be too much trouble to enforce it. They could reopen non touristy businesses if that's what he's afraid of.

mg42doc

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
[laugh]NH has it's own crop of Homegrown Moonbats. here's one you exported to us.
I'm happy to stay out of NH once you take Maura Healey back.

556USER

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Mass border people who have patronized the border stores in NH for years need to remember how they were treated by NH during this time when the Wuhan Virus is over.

SpaceCritter

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Connecticut has stopped reporting age demographics for this thing. Can't imagine why:
CTDPHCOVID19summary5012020_Page_4.jpg

For regular people, now that the sun's up - and assuming you get out into it - this'll be done in a cupla weeks. If you can't get into it (older or not):

or, if you're old-school:

edmorseiii

Navy Veteran
NES Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Mass border people who have patronized the border stores in NH for years need to remember how they were treated by NH during this time when the Wuhan Virus is over.
Go ahead and take notes. Their patronage will mean nothing if those border stores and restaurants all go out of business.

Super99Z

NES Member
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
The logic in this thread is NH can't open until the other states open, what a bunch of followers. Its going to be a while before shithead Baker opens up, so I wouldn't want to hang my hat on that one.

atmay

NES Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
FWIW, the bulk of your liberal transplants are actually from NY/NJ, and tend to move into the northern counties. Most (not all, obviously) MA transplants tend to stick to Rockingham, Hillsborough, and Strafford, and are generally conservative- they’re the ones actually trying to escape MA.

Also, I gotta say....I hate ma**h***s as much as the next guy, but I really don’t understand the people that don’t want them coming up to Hampton or the whites, or just across the border for smokes or booze.

SHOCKNAWE

NES Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
FWIW, the bulk of your liberal transplants are actually from NY/NJ, and tend to move into the northern counties. Most (not all, obviously) MA transplants tend to stick to Rockingham, Hillsborough, and Strafford, and are generally conservative- they’re the ones actually trying to escape MA.

Also, I gotta say....I hate ma**h***s as much as the next guy, but I really don’t understand the people that don’t want them coming up to Hampton or the whites, or just across the border for smokes or booze.
It’s easy to understand, some are inbred rednecks and the rest are just ignorant a**h***s.

edmorseiii

Navy Veteran
NES Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I find it funny that people under lock down in MA are bitching about and making fun of NH for not opening businesses sooner so they can leave their shit pile to come to ours. Go to RI or CT.

edmorseiii

Navy Veteran
NES Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I know your a good dude here, but I have to ask if you can see the hypocrisy with your post? I’m not trying to fight with you but pot calling the kettle black is what your doing.
Don't confuse my posts for emotional vomit, I am responding to the state of the issue. The same way I did in the other thread where someone made a post about people "bugging out". I have no control over the governor's decisions or the reactions of my neighbors and community, I am just living with it. The people getting bent about things are the very people the governor is concerned about coming up, the OP of this thread clearly illustrates that. Live Free and Comply, coming from someone locked down in MA, LOL.

I am open for business, my best friend of 30 years just moved up from Cape Cod on Friday and I am having my family up from Attleboro this weekend, but they are coming to my house and not pissed because they can't go surfing. I am not someone looking to shut down the border, I am just here for the lulz.

Last edited:

Broccoli Iglesias

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
The logic in this thread is NH can't open until the other states open, what a bunch of followers. Its going to be a while before shithead Baker opens up, so I wouldn't want to hang my hat on that one.
It's a good way to destroy your State and blame another State for its destruction.

Broccoli Iglesias

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I find it funny that people under lock down in MA are bitching about and making fun of NH for not opening businesses sooner so they can leave their shit pile to come to ours. Go to RI or CT.
If barbershops in RI are open, I will get my plate carrier and risk going into that sh*thole.

Top Bottom