• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Are 10 rd Glock mags easily available?

mtsfitness

NES Member
I know I'm lazy and Ii should probably call around....

Trying to decide on a home defense gun and i am leaning towards a few different Glocks. I'm wondering if you guys have seen full size 10 rounders in either 9mm or .45 in local stores? If so, are the expensive?

Thanks

If my Glock at full capacity doesnt have more than 10 rounds in it I consider it broken. ^^^What this guy said, buy prebans and move on, they will prob cost just as much as factory 10 rounders.

May I ask why you only want 10 rounds??

IMO just keep an eye out for good deals on pre-bans and 10 rounders. Some people want astronomical prices for both and in some cases for $5-10 more you can have a 15 round mag instead of a 10 round mag.

U notch mags suck

It sucks they don't drop free, but I've replaced all the followers and springs so they feed just fine in my gen4.
I can't justify the price of the drop free pre bans.

If my Glock at full capacity doesnt have more than 10 rounds in it I consider it broken. ^^^What this guy said, buy prebans and move on, they will prob cost just as much as factory 10 rounders.

May I ask why you only want 10 rounds??

prebans, unless you are extremely lucky, will cost more than 10 rounders. Not by much but they typically will be.

- - - Updated - - -

U notch mags suck

those are all I use. Once you use them frequently, and get used to them, they are perfectly fine.

New 10 round Glock mags have been hard to find. Brownells and Midway USA have been sold out for 6 months+ on most models.

Pullman has a new lots of 10 rounders in for 19, 17 and 22 and 23 models.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^This. was there last week they had a ton.

also last i checked glockstore.com had 10-rd neutered mags in stock.

i know everyone likes preban mags but personally for just shooting at the range i find the neutered mags just fine. the principle is absurd and aggravating but from a purely recreational standpoint they are fine.

Funkammo.com has 10 round mags on sale for $24
I've ordered from them. Just a small note though, they are glock 17 mags, so they will stick out of your glock 19 a little. I don't really care though, they function great. I use my 6 10 round mags in my range bag and my 2 pre-ban mags at my apartment, loaded with defensive rounds. If the shit hits the fan, I am ready. ;)

midway just got in 10 rounders in for the glock 19. $25 + whatever shipping is. they did have some coupon codes too.

Back
Top Bottom