• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Archery Shop near 495 and 90

Any good archery shops near the intersection of 495 and 90? I saw an older post with some shops on 495 well north and south. I have an old compound bow I would like to get tuned and setup properly. If it is too much, I'll just get a nice recurve. Mostly just for fun, maybe for small game at some point.

Went to see Jerry. Really nice guy. Took the time to look over my bow, and let me know my options. It was in good shape, so he'll be lengthening the draw a touch, adding a d ring, and a peep sight. Can't wait!

I've heard cautions from people about places like Bass Pro and Cabelas. Great prices maybe, but might not be getting a real expert to set you up properly. No problem spending a few more bucks to support a really good local resource.

Jerry's Bait and Tackle of Milford and more in this thread.

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vb...-Kicking-101?p=5166697&viewfull=1#post5166697

Good luck.

Went to see Jerry. Really nice guy. Took the time to look over my bow, and let me know my options. It was in good shape, so he'll be lengthening the draw a touch, adding a d ring, and a peep sight. Can't wait!

I've heard cautions from people about places like Bass Pro and Cabelas. Great prices maybe, but might not be getting a real expert to set you up properly. No problem spending a few more bucks to support a really good local resource.

[thumbsup]Glad to hear that things are working out for you and the Jerry's was able to help.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom