Ar500 armor the company

So I bought a level 3 plate carrier off ar500 really great deal btw got it for like 166 and change. Has a 4 week lead time, nbd I already have one... if it pops off between now and then my wife gets shot I get a new hotter wife she gets the armor win win...

Just wanted to say the company is refreshing as all hell to buy something from.

I got one email confirming my order 1 email shortly after offering a coupon. And then I got 1 email 2 weeks into it(today) stating my order is on track to be delivered in the time frame outlined.

Didnt get daily spam hawking products. Even the confirmation email didn't have a link to buy more crap.

So guys if your looking for it I recommend them they seem awesome to deal with so far and their prices are pretty low.

I bought a plate carrier from them last week. Unfortunately, I'm getting a shit ton of emails unrelated to my order. I'm going to have to turn their marketing emails off.

I bought a plate carrier package mid November. I am still within my lead time estimate, and they did send me an email about 3 weeks into it stating that things were still on track. However, like Navy Moose, I have been getting almost daily marketing emails to buy more from them, which is annoying seeing how they have not yet delivered on my first purchase. BTW, they do charge your credit card right away, unlike some companies that don't charge until they ship.

I bought a plate carrier package mid November. I am still within my lead time estimate, and they did send me an email about 3 weeks into it stating that things were still on track. However, like Navy Moose, I have been getting almost daily marketing emails to buy more from them, which is annoying seeing how they have not yet delivered on my first purchase. BTW, they do charge your credit card right away, unlike some companies that don't charge until they ship.
That's weird... got my armor and a confirmation email and that was it 3 days late but whatever that was FedEx s fault.

Did you guys remember to uncheck marketing email

An update on my order from the company AR500Armor: my order had a lead time of 5 weeks. It is now the 9th week, and no plates. When it approached the 5 week mark, AR500 did ship the carrier separately, which it had in stock.

An update on my order from the company AR500Armor: my order had a lead time of 5 weeks. It is now the 9th week, and no plates. When it approached the 5 week mark, AR500 did ship the carrier separately, which it had in stock.
Mine came 1 week after expected

Back
Top Bottom