AR15 Yipeee!!! (was "My Head Hurts").

Well, my upper finally arrived!!! It's a RRA 16" mid-length barrel, with a YHM hand guard.

Not at home this weekend, so I need to wait to shoot it [frown] .... Now I just need sights and other accessories for my male "barbie doll". [wink]

Thanks all for your advice, and especially Jim for helping me with the lower.

100_5902.jpg

100_5903.jpg

100_5904.jpg

Watch out kitty...

100_5901.jpg

Pip

Troy Industries Battlesights for your irons. They are pretty much how others are measured. As far as a RDS if you hurry, may be able to get in on a great deal on the Eotech XPS series.

And congrats on your new AR!

Pip

Troy Industries Battlesights for your irons. They are pretty much how others are measured. As far as a RDS if you hurry, may be able to get in on a great deal on the Eotech XPS series.

And congrats on your new AR!

Thanks [smile]

What do you think of Magpull sights?

Also consider YHM flip-ups, I have them on a couple of AR's and they are excellent quality.

Also consider YHM flip-ups, I have them on a couple of AR's and they are excellent quality.

QDS flip UPS from YHM are the way to go, I have 4 sets on my various rifles and believe they are one of the best. It does help that I have a contact their that shares his employee disc. with me ;)

QDS flip UPS from YHM are the way to go, I have 4 sets on my various rifles and believe they are one of the best. It does help that I have a contact their that shares his employee disc. with me ;)

I'll look at them. One thing I like about Magpull sites is that I have a pair on my M&P 15-22 that I like.

Back
Top Bottom