AR15 Yipeee!!! (was "My Head Hurts").

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well, my upper finally arrived!!! It's a RRA 16" mid-length barrel, with a YHM hand guard.

Not at home this weekend, so I need to wait to shoot it [frown] .... Now I just need sights and other accessories for my male "barbie doll". [wink]

Thanks all for your advice, and especially Jim for helping me with the lower.

Watch out kitty...

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Pip

Troy Industries Battlesights for your irons. They are pretty much how others are measured. As far as a RDS if you hurry, may be able to get in on a great deal on the Eotech XPS series.

And congrats on your new AR!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Pip

Troy Industries Battlesights for your irons. They are pretty much how others are measured. As far as a RDS if you hurry, may be able to get in on a great deal on the Eotech XPS series.

And congrats on your new AR!
Thanks [smile]

What do you think of Magpull sights?

EagleEye

Banned
Rating - 85.7%
18   3   0
Also consider YHM flip-ups, I have them on a couple of AR's and they are excellent quality.
QDS flip UPS from YHM are the way to go, I have 4 sets on my various rifles and believe they are one of the best. It does help that I have a contact their that shares his employee disc. with me ;)

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
QDS flip UPS from YHM are the way to go, I have 4 sets on my various rifles and believe they are one of the best. It does help that I have a contact their that shares his employee disc. with me ;)
I'll look at them. One thing I like about Magpull sites is that I have a pair on my M&P 15-22 that I like.

Top Bottom