• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

AR15 used in self defense, feel good story

The way the guy describes, I thought it was one shot that went up through the abdomen and then out the shoulder and into the wall.

Yea they did give that impression. You could be right. When I think shoulder I wasn't thinkin possible the shoulder blade exit. Being crouched down by the floor could have given him that angle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice, and from "under the bed" !

imagine what would have happened if he had to run down to the basement and unlock the safe first.

+1

Very nice, and from "under the bed" !

imagine what would have happened if he had to run down to the basement and unlock the safe first.

+1

In MA, along with storage issues, he'd be charged with laying a trap due to not warning the guy out of his house by yelling "Who's there?", not loudly racking in a round and not activating the safety release air horn, then not standing up and giving the perp a fair chance.

Good shoot, but if this hits the national media, they're going to say that Haith has a criminal history - I mean, acquitted, but still, they'll use this to downplay the good of the story:

Jonathan Haith, against whom all drug charges were dropped

The dismissal was filed on February 24, 2010. According to the dismissal document, the case was dismissed “in the interest of justice”.

Three charges had been pending against Haith: felony possession with intent to manufacture, sell, and deliver a Schedule I controlled substance, felony manufacture of a Schedule I controlled substance, and felony possession of a controlled substance within 1,000 feet of a school.

http://homeinhenderson.com/2010/03/08/news/drug-charges-dropped-against-jonathan-haith/

Good shoot, but if this hits the national media, they're going to say that Haith has a criminal history - I mean, acquitted, but still, they'll use this to downplay the good of the story:

Jonathan Haith, against whom all drug charges were dropped

The dismissal was filed on February 24, 2010. According to the dismissal document, the case was dismissed “in the interest of justice”.

Three charges had been pending against Haith: felony possession with intent to manufacture, sell, and deliver a Schedule I controlled substance, felony manufacture of a Schedule I controlled substance, and felony possession of a controlled substance within 1,000 feet of a school.

http://homeinhenderson.com/2010/03/08/news/drug-charges-dropped-against-jonathan-haith/

Besmirch the character of Obama's brother-son-uncle-father? Never gonna happen. Now if the homeowner was white...

You definitely get different perspectives depending on what part of the country your are from. The story took place in North Carolina and they called the invader an "armed thug".

This happens in Massachusetts, the invader would be a "misguided youth" who was just turning his life around after some "skirmishes" with the law.

Back
Top Bottom