AR15 Stock

Depends in which stock you want. But you sure can get what you want. Ars are not illegal. I get my stuff from midway usually.

Build away!

I've been out of the loop for a while, where is a good site to order a new stock for an AR? CAN I even order an AR stock in MA?
I usually use Brownells or Larry P. The Magpul SL-S is the balls. Shaped for plate carrier use but still has battery storage and built in qdc sling mount.

Get whatever you want and if it’s a scary deadly adjustable stock, modify it so it’s a fixed stock. its easy to figure out how the adjustable feature works and how to make it fixed.

Don‘t be paranoid

I’ve always been a fan of the LMT and Vltor stocks, but the B5 stocks seem to offer the same features with an anti rotation QD socket. Not sure about everyone else but I loathe QD sockets that allow complete rotation; sling inevitably ends up twisted.

battlehawk armory in IA has had stupid low prices for past year or so. I’m waiting to find out they sell stolen inventory (sarcasm, calm down).

Its not the question of order it , its a question of ill who ever you order it from ship it it to mass.

has it gotten worse in past year since I left? My recollection was a handful of large manufacturers (eg PSA, aero, BCM) wouldn’t directly ship to MA but most everyone else sold unregulated parts no problem.

Its not the question of order it , its a question of ill who ever you order it from ship it it to mass.
as long as larue, primaryarms and ar15parts still ship here - nothing else is really needed. well, and the opticsplanet. just need to follow sales at those retailers, to catch an additional 12-15% off.

Back
Top Bottom