• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

AR15 parts

Where's the best place in SE Mass to get AR parts? I'm looking for a few items, a charging handle most of all and all I see are BCM products at high prices.

Where's the best place in SE Mass to get AR parts? I'm looking for a few items, a charging handle most of all and all I see are BCM products at high prices.

The internet.

First defense in Uxbridge has a decent selection of all AR stuff. I haven't been in there post panic buy, so I would call ahead

Most shops with the exception of a couple don't carry a big selection. Other have parts at +15$ markup.

In turn, the inter-webs has a broader selection and promo codes to get discounts (10-20$ off, free ship, etc)

First defense in Uxbridge has a decent selection of all AR stuff. I haven't been in there post panic buy, so I would call ahead

Was in there yesterday. Lots of stuff. Prices weren't too bad. Sure you can get it cheaper on the internet but if you want it now..........
Huge selection of ARs at decent prices.

if you need a standard charging handle i can give you one. its new. i replaced it with a bcm which is great.

Back
Top Bottom