WTT AR15 Custom Build

Rating - 100%
10   0   0

Description : AR15 Custom Build. Parts list will be included in a photo of my spreadsheet. Much easier than typing it all out.
I built this rifle last summer, and have put about 5-700 rounds through it. This thing is very accurate, I've gone 10/10 all day on iron sights at 300 yards. Now with the optic it almost feels like cheating. I have just over $1,400 in to this build. Well maintained, great shooter!

Accessories : 2 preban 30 round mags, soft case. If I get my asking price in cash or trade plus cash I will include 1 box of 150 rounds of M855 Green Tip 5.56

Selling Terms : FTF via E-FA10 online. I have a hotspot and laptop so we can do the transaction anywhere mutually convenient, within 30 mins of me.

Trades I'm looking for plus cash on your end :
Glock 43
Glock 26 gen3/4
Glock 36
Sig P938
Sig P320 subcompact / compact 9mm
Springfield XDS9 3.3
Springfield XDS45 3.3

Accessories welcomed with trades (holsters, extra mags, etc.)

If you have anything similar in trade, let me know! Worst you'll get it a no thank you. Nothing in .40 please

Would also consider 12 gauge shotguns + cash. Tactical models with 18" barrels mostly. Rem 870's, benelli Supernova Tactical and similar.

Price : $1,000 obro. Feel free to make offers! Let's make a deal!

Contact Information: PM here on NES please

Pictures:
AR15 Parts list.PNGIMG_3960.jpgIMG_3973.jpgFullSizeRender(1).jpg

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Top Bottom