• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

AR15 Buttstock

are AR15 parts really scarce right now? Just looking for a simple collapsible buttstock for my AR.

someone PLEASE message if you have one. I will pay in cash and can meet tonight. I’m in Weymouth.

No, everything associated with firearms, shooting, ammo, and reloading ..... is widely available, and inexpensively priced.

/sarcasm

But seriously, there are AR15 parts available, but don't expect any "deals" on pricing.

Popular & sought after components and parts might have some limited availability and will definitely have premium pricing.

Theres stuff out there,
I was actually surprised at what wad in stock after hearing all these stories?

especially non cool right now parts and what ever the current fanboy club name is .

Theres stuff out there,
I was actually surprised at what wad in stock after hearing all these stories?

especially non cool right now parts and what ever the current fanboy club name is .
Current cool fanboy club name is FAB Defense but they’re Israeli so I love them

I usually run whatever I have kicking around or Magpul. The Magpul stocks I get are more dangerous than the rifle. It has a lot more functions to it. Like it’s heavy to carry and you could beat somebody to death of it

I'm pretty sure there is a whole section of this forum dedicated to the buying and selling of goods.
Also google exists, and those parts aren't that scarce right now.

Since OP seems simultaneously lazy and desperate for these parts, I offer a set for $1000 for a no name buffer and plastic car stock.
For $2000 I will upgrade NOS Geissele tube (black or ODG) and choice of Magpul MOE, MOE SL, CTR, STR (all in black or ODG)

If you want Magpul buy directly from them and they have everything in stock. Maybe not the best price but they have it and will ship basically the same day.

Back
Top Bottom