• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

AR15 BUILD in MA

Right now nobody wants to sell me a brand new Noveske Gen 4 lower.

People say the Gen 2 lowers are the best but even those are unobtanium in Mass.

It has been said that the AG is looking a FA10's with scrutiny.

If they find anything brand new - as made in 2017 - they will make a note of it.

If Maura lets anyone get away with it her whole house of cards will collapse and the floodgates will open for all to disavow her edict.

Trouble is that I don't think many FFL's will send new AR's here.

We need somebody brave enough to publicly taunt her and document a registration of a new AR.
If they get away with it they would become legend like the guy who stood down the tank in Tiananmen Square.
Doing so would ensure the Second Amendment rights and freedom for all Massachusetts subjects to enjoy!

I would surely donate a few hundred dollars to Comm2a if they take up his case in the event he does get charged.

If we all would donate, it would pay off in spades to allow us again to own the most commonly used rifle in the US.

You know that at least one vendor is selling new AR-pattern rifles in MA, right?

The sky is not falling. The black helicopters have not landed. Be a grownup. Make your decisions. do what you need to to survive. But stop feeding the FUD to folks. And stop telling us it's impossible.

Maybe go for a walk outside in the air. Clear your head, and remember that you're as free as you want to be. Choose life.

I can't believe the prices these pre-7/16 lowers have actually been selling for. I have an Anderson stripped lower that I recently stumbled upon, that was tucked into one of my ammo stashes. I had forgotten all about it, but luckily it was still in the plastic with the 4473. I had picked it up a couple of years ago as an impulse buy when one of my local FFL's had a crate of them.

I may have to turn it into a nice Christmas present for myself.

Per ban guns are being sold for a $500 premium.

The only thing special about them is the proof they were legal. It all comes down to the lower which is valuable so I'd say that a premium lower in perfect condition and proof of the date is indeed worth $500. $300 extra to stay legal and have your dream gun and give a big Mass Hole State Bird to Maura. Priceless.
Your dream gun has a pinned stock and welded muzzle device? :p

I think it's against the law for a gunsmith to help you with an 80% lower. Must be done by yourself.

I don't know many in-state MA gunsmiths who do NOT have a Manufacturer's license....so that issue is moot.

Think about it - if a receiver is damaged, and you have to 'fix' it, where is that line in the sand? The safe and business-savvy decision is to have a Manufacturer's license so you can do that type of work and not run-afoul of the law.

The good Gunsmiths I've talked-to have an in-State MA ATF rep on speed-dial for paperwork advice....

Right now nobody wants to sell me a brand new Noveske Gen 4 lower.

People say the Gen 2 lowers are the best but even those are unobtanium in Mass.

It has been said that the AG is looking a FA10's with scrutiny.

If they find anything brand new - as made in 2017 - they will make a note of it.

If Maura lets anyone get away with it her whole house of cards will collapse and the floodgates will open for all to disavow her edict.

Trouble is that I don't think many FFL's will send new AR's here.

We need somebody brave enough to publicly taunt her and document a registration of a new AR.
If they get away with it they would become legend like the guy who stood down the tank in Tiananmen Square.
Doing so would ensure the Second Amendment rights and freedom for all Massachusetts subjects to enjoy!

I would surely donate a few hundred dollars to Comm2a if they take up his case in the event he does get charged.

If we all would donate, it would pay off in spades to allow us again to own the most commonly used rifle in the US.

I think you have the part about letting people get away with it backwards. Charging would allow a better challenge, which could cause the house of cards to fall. She is a just being a bully to shrink the supply side options.

Back
Top Bottom