• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

AR Uppers: Anyone from NH go to Mystic Valley Gun Club?

So after a few weeks of researching different uppers. I've finally landed on one from BCM. I was talking to friend about it yesterday and he informs me BCM won't ship anything to MA (he tried a couple months ago for an upper too). He was right, I went to BCM's website and what do I see? "***We do not ship to CA, CT, MA, NJ, & NY under any circumstances***".

Damn it!! The devil's daughter, M.H., created a bigger mess than I knew. She really needs to go, seriously. We all know AR uppers are not "guns" technically, but BCM, PSA and maybe some others want nothing to do with MA. Any how, I'm a member of MVGC, is there anyone out there that could help me out here or point me the right direction? Thanks.

So after a few weeks of researching different uppers. I've finally landed on one from BCM. I was talking to friend about it yesterday and he informs me BCM won't ship anything to MA (he tried a couple months ago for an upper too). He was right, I went to BCM's website and what do I see? "***We do not ship to CA, CT, MA, NJ, & NY under any circumstances***".

Damn it!! The devil's daughter, M.H., created a bigger mess than I knew. She really needs to go, seriously. We all know AR uppers are not "guns" technically, but BCM, PSA and maybe some others want nothing to do with MA. Any how, I'm a member of MVGC, is there anyone out there that could help me out here or point me the right direction? Thanks.

Even if she goes I doubt BCM or any other vendor will reverse their policy.

Even if she goes I doubt BCM or any other vendor will reverse their policy.

Well .. obviously, no one is going to reverse their policy until our laws reverse..
but I'm pretty sure what OP meant by "she really needs to go" is before she does any more damages

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well .. obviously, no one is going to reverse their policy until our laws reverse..
but I'm pretty sure what OP meant by "she really needs to go" is before she does any more damages

No laws to reverse. Only regulated part is the receiver. I personally would never order from PSA or BCM. They took the easy way out and said too hell with MA residents.

There are no laws restricting sales of un regulated items to MA.
If there are please post the title section and paragraph.
Same with Ammo and reloading supplies. There are 0 laws that state these products can not be shipped into the state.

Last edited:
There are no laws restricting sales of un regulated items to MA.
If there are please post the title section and paragraph.
Same with Ammo and reloading supplies. There are 0 laws that state these products can not be shipped into the state.

There may not be any laws, but every AG threatens with lawsuits so out of state companies aren't going to deal with the hassle and possible lawsuits which they may or may not win, but will cost them lots of money.

There may not be any laws, but every AG threatens with lawsuits so out of state companies aren't going to deal with the hassle and possible lawsuits which they may or may not win, but will cost them lots of money.

I understand that.... but it's not about LAW and I would hope a good judge would see that trying to sue someone for a legal goods to tell them to take a hike?
Even our AG.
Sucks either way...not so much for PSA. I have about 12 range friends who are having buyers remorse now with their PSA builds.... anyone else's BCG shedding chrome from inside BCG?

There are ways of (eventually) getting a BCM upper that don't involve buying directly from BCM.

Any friends/relatives in NH?

How, through a third party company that receives products from BCM? If that is the case would they even ship to MA or a FFL?

- - - Updated - - -

How, through a third party company that receives products from BCM? If that is the case would they even ship to MA or a FFL?

No FFL required for an upper (complete or not)

Ah good point, how could I forget. I wouldn't mind sending it to an FFL first if I could though to avoid the risk since people like to steal packages around the holiday season.

Just choose Signature Required.

And if you find that BCM upper .. let me know lol

I believe it man. Even BCM has a lot uppers that are sold out on it's own website. What sources do you know of?

might want to ask yourself why they have been sold out so long? I don't know much about BCM are they a full line manufacture if so are they making more money contracting out to other brand names?

I would help you if I live in NH. We are all in this dump. I wish you all the luck, someone from NH would help a fellow gun owner out.

Back
Top Bottom