• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

AR upper Soda Can Launcher....fun stuff for $150

Thirwell1216

NES Member
I never ordered a soda can launcher from X-Products....$399 was a bit steep for a toy. But Classic Arms has a knock off for $150. Great fit and finish and works very well. I've fired a number of rounds through it so far and it is a blast to shoot. Launches from a 5.56 standard blank and I got this one to land right at the end of the 65 yard range. I've got it to go further though. Took this one handed video this afternoon. Now you can set up your cans at the end of the range without having to walk down.

F5 MFG AR15 Soda Can Launcher Upper Reciever - Black - Assembled - Upper Receivers - Receiver Parts - Rifle Parts - Accessories

Yep they welded in something in the barrel type thing that will not allow a bullet to pass through, but gasses can escape through the holes: AR Can Cannon, declared legal by ATF -

0017988_x-products-can-cannon.png

Yup. Price of the Can Cannon keeps dropping too. Now $199.00. If only I had a place to shoot one. :(

You'd be suprised at the recoil on this pup....my collar bone is smarting right now. Make sure to shoulder it correctly or fire it from the hip!

Yup. Price of the Can Cannon keeps dropping too. Now $199.00. If only I had a place to shoot one. :(

I don't see why you couldn't shoot one. Its just a projectile. Don't need to worry about a ricochet since it moves soo slowly. As long as you are safe, shoot down range and clean up the mess whats the big deal?

Do Coke cans shoot better than Pepsi cans?Does a diet Pepsi can go farther?

i've been intrigued by these can lobbing device for a while. has anyone chrono'ed the can? i'm wondering the kinetic energy and momentum i'd be willing to be it's quite high.

Hey Blackmore...I got it to go out to 65 yards with a very high arch. I shot it once and it landed at the top of a berm about 75 yards away. Very fun shooting.

Back
Top Bottom