Ar transfer

Lol.

Just transfer your firearm in accordance with state law, as you would all firearms.

Or? Don't. We all make choices in life.

I had been told it had to be done Ffl and also that it could be done online. I tried searching on the state website but couldn’t find it. No need to be a smart ass with your response.
Not being a smart ass, just trying to discern the logic of whoever (incorrectly) told you an AR was somehow different; there's nothing special about one that would require an FFL.

I had been told it had to be done Ffl and also that it could be done online. I tried searching on the state website but couldn’t find it. No need to be a smart ass with your response.
Due to the FUD spewed by the AG, almost no FFLs will touch an AR transfer (unless it is on/pre 9/13/1994 mfr).

Just do the eFA-10 online. The way to find the portal is Google Mass FRB firearms transfer. The state likes to screw around with webpages, so posting the link today may not work months or a year from now.

Nobody in my area will touch one either unless true pre ban . Portal is the way to go. Only suggestion get a copy of the previous owners registration to prove it was here in Mass pre Queen Maura's overstepping. The burden of proof is on you to prove it was here and the previous registration with the date is the only way to prove it. Go to ma.gov and read the guidance its pretty cut and dry.

Nobody in my area will touch one either unless true pre ban . Portal is the way to go. Only suggestion get a copy of the previous owners registration to prove it was here in Mass pre Queen Maura's overstepping. The burden of proof is on you to prove it was here and the previous registration with the date is the only way to prove it. Go to ma.gov and read the guidance its pretty cut and dry.
eFA-10 registration is NOT the only way to prove when it was first owned. And the "guidance" is anything but cut and dried. But it also isn't worth worrying about.

1. You won't get prosecuted
2. If you did, the burden of proof is on the prosecution

Due to the FUD spewed by the AG, almost no FFLs will touch an AR transfer (unless it is on/pre 9/13/1994 mfr).

Just do the eFA-10 online. The way to find the portal is Google Mass FRB firearms transfer. The state likes to screw around with webpages, so posting the link today may not work months or a year from now.

But if you were eFA-10 to a friend, can you complete the transaction to get it back? I have a close friend who might become "unsuitable" for a while, and wants to transfer to me for safe keeping. It is not preban, and bought pre-healey.

Note: I have been here for 10 years, and am not a troll. Even with advanced searches it is hard to find specific information. Thank you

But if you were eFA-10 to a friend, can you complete the transaction to get it back? I have a close friend who might become "unsuitable" for a while, and wants to transfer to me for safe keeping. It is not preban, and bought pre-healey.

Note: I have been here for 10 years, and am not a troll. Even with advanced searches it is hard to find specific information. Thank you
People buy/sell ARs daily and eFA-10 them. To date nobody has bothered them for it. I don't see any problem even if it is post-Healey!

Back
Top Bottom