AR-Stoner Barrels

Hello all,

I'm looking for anyone with experience with ar-stoner ar-15 barrels. I'm looking for an 18in ar 15 barrel for under 300, mid length gas system, and currently in stock. They are the only ones I've found thus far. Seeing good reviews from people that use them.

Thanks

lady atilla's carbine has an AR-stoner 16" barrel, no issues with it at all. rifle functions great, and the barrel was well made. she has no problems shooting it fairly accurately.

Hello all,

I'm looking for anyone with experience with ar-stoner ar-15 barrels. I'm looking for an 18in ar 15 barrel for under 300, mid length gas system, and currently in stock. .

Thanks

I don't know yet, but I will soon. UPS just dropped off that exact barrel on Wednesday. I'm just waiting for a couple of more parts which are due the middle of next week, that I need to finish the upper.

Edit to add: I can tell you that based solely on visual inspection, it appears to be a very nice piece. If it shoots half as good as it looks, it's a keeper.

Last edited:
I always see them on Midway USA (obviously because its a midway brand)

from what i found when looking for reviews they are just rebranded either wilson or er shaw barrels.

Cant speak on the ARStoner barrels, but the BCG's they spat out during the crisis were absolutely horrible. Many people experienced premature wear on the bolt head and some even broke. The barrels are most likely built by a different manufacturer than the BCG's (hopefully) and if you do run into issues, MidwayUSA's customer service and return policy is great.

Back
Top Bottom