• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

AR Stocks?

I want to get a new stock to replace my fixed M4 style stock on my post-ban Bushmaster. I have seen alot of people with Magpuls, Vltors, ect. I would like to know what people like and how hard are they to pin thus making everything all legally okey dokey and such.

I'd just go with a good A2 stock. You'll have the utility of the trap door and it's a good solid stock. IMHO, once you have to "pin" a formerly collapseable stock, you just took away it's only redeeming quality.

I had the ace stock, replaced it with a magpul CTR and pinned it as I prefer the magpul.

I'd just go with a good A2 stock. You'll have the utility of the trap door and it's a good solid stock. IMHO, once you have to "pin" a formerly collapseable stock, you just took away it's only redeeming quality.
The A2 stock is simply too long for most people. I'd go with an A1, Sully with extender, or perhaps an Ace stock.

I agree with you that a pinned collapsible stock doesn't make much sense to me.

Back
Top Bottom