• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

AR Scope mount

I have a RR and got a tactical scope for it.I ordered a high rise one piece from RR but the rings are not far enough apart,I am very bummed.Does anyone recomend a mount that is high,and needs to be far enough forward for eye relief?If one piece the mounts need to be around 3 inch apart.If you can help I,m listening thanks

I have a RR and got a tactical scope for it.I ordered a high rise one piece from RR but the rings are not far enough apart,I am very bummed.Does anyone recomend a mount that is high,and needs to be far enough forward for eye relief?If one piece the mounts need to be around 3 inch apart.If you can help I,m listening thanks

Scooter, use this link to access a review of most one-piece scope mounts available for Picatinny rails. You didn't mention the power of the scope you are using, but give the new Burris P.E.P.R. mount a look, it will move the scope out over the receiver for more eye relief. [wink]

http://www.maxicon.com/guns/optics/one_piece/ar15_onepiece_mounts.htm

What scope do you have? Looking to do the same with a RRA ar15 that I am building with a Nikon Monarch 4-16x42 with a scope length of 13.5".

What scope do you have? Looking to do the same with a RRA ar15 that I am building with a Nikon Monarch 4-16x42 with a scope length of 13.5".

I wanted to try a scope I picked up in Texas,the name is unknown it is a Sealsoptic.The guy makes them there and is a 8x32x50.I know its overkill but wanted to try it just the same.I just got a GG+G rail riser scout and it seems it will work out well.The scope is about 16inches and the rail gives me the eye relive I need.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom