AR Scope Mount Issue ? ? ?

Ok so I finally got around to putting the rings on and mounting the new scope on my AR...but as my luck would have it [sad] went to tighten the top saddles on the rings down and well the rear is not a problem the front is a different story...

cant tighten the front saddle down or it buries the front of the scope into the handguards ... just sitting the scope in the saddles you cant fit a piece of paper between the scope and handguards...so ummm yeah any ideas ? some sort of riser possibly....

Any help would be greatly appreciated ! Thanks Rob

ah and heres a pic for reference that I took earlier to give you a idea on what Im talking about

DSC01896.jpg

here you go, rob. too bad this wasn't earlier, i karma'd a bunch of risers i had kicking around a few months back.

http://www.riflegear.com/p-200-yankee-hill-scope-riser-mount.aspx

they also make individual 1/2 risers,

Ordered ! Thanks man [wink] Go figure well I have rather shitty karma anyway...just goes with my good luck I guess ..[laugh]

Hopefully it gets here before this coming Friday , took the day off so I could hit the range and get this thing zeroed before ...well you know [wink]

Rob

You and me both ...[laugh]

I just hope this doesnt put the scope sky high...already have the Xtra high rings...now a 1/2" riser on the way...oh well either way it's gonna be 10x better than that damn red dot I had on here before [rofl]

BSA "Sweet" 223 3-12x40 have'nt shot with it yet , but looks like a decent optic for the price nice clear glass good sight picture...3 different turrets for 50 , 55 and 62 bullets already compensated .. I'll update on friday how good it is after I get back from the range [wink]

Back
Top Bottom