• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

AR Parts Dealers

EMTDAD

NES Member
So I posted in WTB for a specific small part.. found it online, but was wondering.. what shops around here have the best selection of parts? Some of the online shops have hundreds or thousands of parts.. barrels, handguards, grips, stocks, small parts.. I get it that for a small LGS, carrying a huge inventory might not be practical, but in your opinion, who has the biggest selection?

Out by me in the western area of the state I've been pleasantly surpised to see a local shop in Longmeadow "pioneer valley arms" start to carry a good amount of AR parts, uppers, pre ban mags etc
This is really hard to find out here.
As someone at ma**h*** (fellow customer) said to me on my first visit to the mill "FFLs out by you are fudd centric"
I'm sorry I'm not helping you answer the question considering you're out east but hopefully this comment helps some of us out here in the fuddlands

Dl, bullseye, 6 guys in CT ( they have a lot ) big bear, outback in plympton......most shops carry some stuff. You may need to drive around and see for yourself . Ive been surprised with a few shops , esp outside Mass.

Ill offer to be the middleman if the shop is too far. Any excuse to ride my scooter or find a new coffee shop is enough for me.

Last edited:
Out by me in the western area of the state I've been pleasantly surpised to see a local shop in Longmeadow "pioneer valley arms" start to carry a good amount of AR parts, uppers, pre ban mags etc
This is really hard to find out here.
As someone at ma**h*** (fellow customer) said to me on my first visit to the mill "FFLs out by you are fudd centric"
I'm sorry I'm not helping you answer the question considering you're out east but hopefully this comment helps some of us out here in the fuddlands
Great Dealer. Real friendly people, decent selection.

Great Dealer. Real friendly people, decent selection.
Their whole staff is great and unlike alot of LGS out by us they are catering to a more defensive/tactical market as opposed to hunting. I support whenever my budget allows!
Also free t shirts, who doesnt like a free t shirt?

yeah.. D
Dl, bullseye, 6 guys in CT ( they have a lot ) big bear, outback in plympton......most shops carry some stuff. You may need to drive around and see for yourself . Ive been surprised with a few shops , esp outside Mass.

Ill offer to be the middleman if the shop is too far. Any excuse to ride my scooter or find a new coffee shop is enough for me.

D&L in Warwick and Bullseye in Woonsocket are great shops.. D&L is a bit overwhelming.. LOL.. Bullseye is a lot of stuff in a little shop, but great guys there..

So I posted in WTB for a specific small part.. found it online, but was wondering.. what shops around here have the best selection of parts? Some of the online shops have hundreds or thousands of parts.. barrels, handguards, grips, stocks, small parts.. I get it that for a small LGS, carrying a huge inventory might not be practical, but in your opinion, who has the biggest selection?
@sschevy northeast arms in Peabody has the best selection in my area

Back
Top Bottom