• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

AR grips

I need a recommendation for a nice non plastic feeling grip for my Stag. I'd like something that is soft & almost sticky. Anyone?

Thx......D

I have an Ergo on one and a Hogue on the other. Both are good but I like the Ergo a bit more.

I have this grip....it is a rounded trigger guard (like a Magpul) and grip in one. Also has battery storage and optional sling mount on it. I love it. The grip also keeps your booger hook in perfect line with the bang switch. lol

Stark Equipment
Stark.jpg

I just got a ergo for my in progress build. I can tell I'm going to love it and if you want something really grippy I would say definitely worth a look.

I installed the grip myself and it was really easy. It was a some what pricey grip but after I received/installed/shot with the grip I was very happy.

I love the hogues and they make one with a battery compartment. My favorite part is the large finger swells, feel i have more control with less effort or grip strength when handling the weapon one handed.

Back
Top Bottom