• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ar build

Is it that serious
The spelling cops aren't out tonight

Why not shoot the AK, ammo is still cheaper.

You can't shoot either at Mass firearms, weird place for this post
Why not shoot the AK, ammo is still cheaper.

You can't shoot either at Mass firearms, weird place for this post
Iam new new to all this so instead of ppl judging me point me in the right direction

Is it that serious

Iam new new to all this so instead of ppl judging me point me in the right direction

Could post in general discussion, where you might get destroyed: General Discussion

Or under firearms might be a little better: Firearms

Because you want to build an AR, build it yourself might work: Build it Yourself

Pick the one you think it will fit best in

I can see alot of ppl on here r just judgemental this is my first time posting on a forum so if u got something to say keep it to ur self or help me out guide me to were I should be dont keep telling ia. In the rong spot and don't help pretty sure u was new at one time

I can see alot of ppl on here r just judgemental this is my first time posting on a forum so if u got something to say keep it to ur self or help me out guide me to were I should be dont keep telling ia. In the rong spot and don't help pretty sure u was new at one time
Man. People here generally like things typed in English. We are not grammar or spelling nazis but your writing is on another level. Also what post made you think people are judging you? The hi maura posts? You joined like a week ago and you come on a forum and want details on how to build an ar in Massachusetts. Think about that.

You need to grow acceptance with all these people. Everyone on here knows im a retard that jokes to much and ruins threads. But at least they know they can trust me. Nobody knows you. That takes time to build

Last edited:
If you thought you were going to join an internet forum and people weren't going to be judgmental then I believe you when you say it is your first time. The best advice I can give you is to use the search function rather than asking questions which have been asked dozens of times already. Also, if you want more positive responses then work on your grammar, not trying to be a dick, just giving constructive criticism.

Man. People here generally like things typed in English. We are not grammar or spelling nazis but your writing is on another level. Also what post made you think people are judging you? The hi maura posts? You joined like a week ago and you come on a forum and want details on how to build an ar in Massachusetts.
Man. People here generally like things typed in English. We are not grammar or spelling nazis but your writing is on another level. Also what post made you think people are judging you? The hi maura posts? You joined like a week ago and you come on a forum and want details on how to build an ar in Massachusetts. Think about that.
Like.I just said iam new to all this

If you thought you were going to join an internet forum and people weren't going to be judgmental then I believe you when you say it is your first time. The best advice I can give you is to use the search function rather than asking questions which have been asked dozens of times already. Also, if you want more positive responses then work on your grammar, not trying to be a dick, just giving constructive criticism.
I typed a few words rong now I have to work on my grammar lol thank

Back
Top Bottom