Ar build

The answers to your questions are pretty readily available on the various forums here. Start by reading the stickied threads at the top of the sub forums that are relevant to building an AR. Use the search function to find specific answers to specific questions. You can’t really say “I want to build an AR which brand?” and expect a simple answer. There are way too many variables and you’ve provided zero info about what you have in mind.

The answers to your questions are pretty readily available on the various forums here. Start by reading the stickied threads at the top of the sub forums that are relevant to building an AR. Use the search function to find specific answers to specific questions. You can’t really say “I want to build an AR which brand?” and expect a simple answer. There are way too many variables and you’ve provided zero info about what you have in mind.
I wanna build a KAC brand AR, do you know where I can pick up all the parts tomorrow morning?

I love when these threads come along. Just when you're starting to get bored and keep refreshing the most recent post. Because you hav read everything. You run into a gold mine. I knew when I saw the title it was going to be a s*** show lol. I'm sure by the end of the night the NES collaborative will have pushed away another prospect.😂

I can't wait for MFS to chime in

Maybe they'll start an AR build class on how to not lose springs

Maybe not, but the site would get some money out of the deal. The amusement is priceless but it doesn't pay the bandwidth bills of we idiots refreshing this thread over and over.

I think someone should become a member if they want to support the site, not because some person feels like they need to guilt people into it.

Hell. I was the very first person to send money to Derek for a membership, he didn't ask me, I just supported him and his efforts.

This whole membership shaming is quite frankly, pathetic.

I think someone should become a member if they want to support the site, not because some person feels like they need to guilt people into it.

Hell. I was the very first person to send money to Derek for a membership.
Toot toot. Kidding. That is an honor I bet

Back
Top Bottom