AR Build Party Feeler

Looks like a go to me, I'll set up a new thread
batman_meme_by_zarnon11-d8f9u3b.jpg

Unfortunately (for me), if it's the 27th I'll be out of town. The short story is I'm heading down to Maryland to visit and friend of mine who is battling cancer. From what I've been told, it might be my last chance to see him.

If there's another one in the works or a date change, I'm interested.

I'll be out of town as well, but wouldn't have all the parts in time anyway. Please keep me informed of any future build parties.

Garys, sorry to hear about the circumstances of you missing the event. Hopefully you'll be able to get some last laughs with your friend.

Thank you. We've been friends about 20 years. He's originally from Braintree, but left for the Army in 1960 or so and never returned here. In some ways, he's like an older brother.

I'll be out of town as well, but wouldn't have all the parts in time anyway. Please keep me informed of any future build parties.

Garys, sorry to hear about the circumstances of you missing the event. Hopefully you'll be able to get some last laughs with your friend.

I have two of these I can donate to the group: Model 4/15 Delta Ring Assembly To Exacting Mil-Spec Standards for Model 4/15 .223 5.56 Complete with Barrel nut, Weld Spring, Snap Ring, Delta Ring Included Extra Snap Ring

Back
Top Bottom