• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

AR-7 help

I have a Henry AR-7 survival. I found a nice pistol grip combo collapsible or as they call it on AR-7 "Collabsible " Can I legally use this without my little ar becoming a banned assault rifle?

womlet, while ultimate is "in general" correct, it depends when your survival rifle was made. Based on the Wiki entry henry started making them in 1997 which is "post MA ban". So no, you can NOT have both a pistol grip and a collapsible stock.

IANAL

womlet, while ultimate is "in general" correct, it depends when your survival rifle was made. Based on the Wiki entry henry started making them in 1997 which is "post MA ban". So no, you can NOT have both a pistol grip and a collapsible stock.

IANAL

Thanks for the clarification. I assumed it was new for some reason. [wink]

IANAL
I think it is 1994 for pre-MA AWB firearms.

Back
Top Bottom