AR 30 round mags

If it doesn't have a date, you can't.

Some mags obviously didn't exist preban, like Pmags.

Some metal mags you can tell by physical features that were common to batches.

By in large if you get arrested for some reason have no doubt the media will thoroughly report your pure evil intentions and it will be up to you to prove they are preban. Good luck.

If it doesn't have a date, you can't.

Some mags obviously didn't exist preban, like Pmags.

Some metal mags you can tell by physical features that were common to batches.

By in large if you get arrested for some reason have no doubt the media will thoroughly report your pure evil intentions and it will be up to you to prove they are preban. Good luck.

I believe that the burden of proof of the magazines accused of being post ban is on the government .

I believe that the burden of proof of the magazines accused of being post ban is on the government .

Yes, and the burden of proof was on the .gov in the Manchester-by-the-Sea case, and the Lowell Incident.

Just because you have complied with the Law, does not mean you won't get jammed up, while your innocence is proven.

Yes I did a a similar question before. However someone had a item and I offered them 2 mags for it. They replied that they where in Mass and could not have them. After my logical brain ran through a few things I looked at the mags no dates on them and they where being produced pre ban. Though I do not think these where in fact made pre ban. Checking my box I could see no difference at all between old mags and these ones. After spending a few min doing a comparison the only real difference was the old one had a 1000ths less thickness on the right feed lip due to wear.

When we had the clint waste of time all mags made post had dates on them but now the majority do not date them.

Back
Top Bottom