• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

AR-15s priced around $600

doobie

Banned
If anyone is interested Riley's in Hookset had 3-4 AR-15s around $600. I don't know the quality or if they are new/used; nor if they are MA safe. They were either Stag Arms or Olympic Arms. Nothing fancy, but could be a nice first AR if you didn't get in on a group buy.

They had 20"s....not sure if they were ~$600. They had a very good number of AR15s. I held about 5 or 6 of them. I have enough in my safe or on the way to buy another one.

If they are the one's I looked at the $600 one's were Olympic, properly the older Plinker model.
THe Stags were higher than that pricing.

If they are the one's I looked at the $600 one's were Olympic, properly the older Plinker model.
THe Stags were higher than that pricing.

Now that you mention it...I did notice at least two of them that were just under 600 were labeled plinker.... I'm pretty sure I saw a stag for $625 or so. I could be wrong I wasn't really looking for an AR...just saw the prices around 600.

"Plinker" as in .22lr, or plinker as in the barrel is shot?

The ones I looked at were all labelled .223. I didn't look much further other than to notice a number of them. I think there were two for around 589, one at 600, and one for 625..

Back
Top Bottom