AR-15 thread... I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

Details on the light set up please.

Great light puts out 1000 lumens and comes with a mount for the pressure switch. Your able to run the wire in the pressure pad mount, so cable management is great. On sale $150ish

The light has an picatinny mount but i wanted to run it at the 1 o'clock position so it’s close to the rifle as possible. This mount worked. On sale for $35

I bet that NightForce scope is the tits. How do you like it versus the Leupold?

The ATACR 1-8 is my favorite 1-X ive used, it could be better, but i much prefer it over a vortex.

Im a big Leupold fan, im sure they'll have a 1-8 or 1-10 in the next year that will be kickass. I really like the mk6 3-18 on my SR25 and just recently put a 5-25 mk5 hd on my accuracy international and its badass too.

Nightforce vs leupold at the end of the day is kinda like ford vs chevy imo.

The ATACR 1-8 is my favorite 1-X ive used, it could be better, but i much prefer it over a vortex.

Im a big Leupold fan, im sure they'll have a 1-8 or 1-10 in the next year that will be kickass. I really like the mk6 3-18 on my SR25 and just recently put a 5-25 mk5 hd on my accuracy international and its badass too.

Nightforce vs leupold at the end of the day is kinda like ford vs chevy imo.

I had a Leupold on my Glock 19, so not a scope, an RDS, but the quality was rock solid. I have a Steiner on my AR-308 an am looking at getting some really nice glass for my Browning X-Bolt (.30-06), and keep going back and forth between NightForce, Leupold, and Zeiss.

Primary purpose is long range target shooting with some hunting. I have a Burris that’s perfectly zeroed at 100 yards so I don’t want to eff that up though!

WTpEPdT.jpg

Back
Top Bottom