AR-15 thread... I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

AaysT.jpg

Nice ready for the zombies lol

I'll get some higher res pictures up later but here are some of my firearms

Starting from top and working on down:
SA M1A standard in a JAE-1000 G2 Stock, KAC Rail System, Badger Rings, Vortex 6.5-20x50 scope, bi-pod, Sadlak spring guide, sadlak Tin Piston, and Extended mag release

MK12 MOD1 Clone- Bought a highcalibersales upper (www.highcalibersales.com) which includes the propper barrel etc, Noveske Lower, KAC buis's, Ops Incorporated brake, Nightforce Rings, Leupold MR/T 2.5-8 Illuminated Mil-Dot reticle, CAA grip, Magpul trigger guard, Giessele SSA trigger, A2 stock, Harris Bi-pod with Pod Loc

AR- Stag Lower, Daniel Defense LPK, CAA Grip, Daniel Defense M4V5 Upper with pinned muzzle brake, Troy BUIS's, EOTECH 553, Pinned LMT SOPMOD stock, Tango Down VFG, Gunfighter CH, Ambi Selector Lever

Another picture of the newly finished MK12 MOD1

and my G21SF and M&P 9

It is a gen 1 rear sight. They are designed to work with an f-marked front sight. I'm using a White Oak Armament f-marked front. The combo seems to work just fine.

..............That's easily in the top ten most BA/Awesome Ar's I've ever seen if it is not the top one. What are the specs on that? More specifically that upper and the rail system on it.

I am not done with the build. I am not sure whether to do a pre-ban lower or a Billet. Specs

Beowulf .50
Side Charge Billet Upper
Pre-ban Lower (changing to Billet)
15" rail system
ACR Stock
Chrome Y/M side charge handle
Skeleton Release
2 stage trigger group
Eotech XPS
1.5-5X magnifier.
GPS02

will take more pics and post them

Later...

Last edited:
I probably will... can not wait to shoot it [smile]

here are some more pics

024.jpg

019.jpg

017.jpg

006.jpg

Attachments

• 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    262.9 KB · Views: 151
  • 029.jpg
    029.jpg
    266.5 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
That thing is awesome. I like that ATI handguard a lot. Who makes the spiked cap on the end? That thing is sinister looking. I didn't see the cap on ATI's website though.

I look at all of you saying "My first build.." etc and want to ask if ar-15's are easy to build... Do you just fit pieces together or is it a strenuous process of putting things together

Yup, very easy. As long as you have quality parts, they will work together if put together in the right configuration. No hardcore gunsmithing required.

I look at all of you saying "My first build.." etc and want to ask if ar-15's are easy to build... Do you just fit pieces together or is it a strenuous process of putting things together

I'm starting my third. I look at it like model building and find it very relaxing. I did buy one book, but most of the instructional resources I found on line.

Sent from behind enemy lines using Tapatalk.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1327765830543.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1327765830543.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 156
  • uploadfromtaptalk1327765867697.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1327765867697.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 117
Yes, like Legos but sometimes you can get it wrong and it goes wrong. forgot to do a function check

Last edited:
does anyone know a way to connect two seporate rails together like attaching a rails from a rifle to another totally seporate peice?

Back
Top Bottom