• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

AR-15 thread... I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

If and when I find a stock that fits me better I might. Why are so many folks down on my a2 stocks? For me they are the perfect size. I have them on most every ar I own.

arlist_zps8e94b010.jpg

sorry

not tacticool pooperator enuff

If and when I find a stock that fits me better I might. Why are so many folks down on my a2 stocks? For me they are the perfect size. I have them on most every ar I own.

I sighted in the 1x4 Millet red dot with the A2 stock in warm weather. Went hunting with the thick coat on and had problems with eye relief with the sight. At the minimum, an adjustable stock allows for different thicknesses of the clothes you wear for proper eye relief for scopes.

A2 stocks are the ugliest thing I have ever seen, and would never use them.

If they work for everyone else though, I guess that's all that matters.

Not nearly as ugly as the original m4 collapsible stock, or every single stock ace makes, or vltor, or all the California compliant stocks...

It's all relative.

But let's get serious, the hammerhead stock is the ugliest thing you or I or anyone else has ever seen.

xlrstk.jpg

I sighted in the 1x4 Millet red dot with the A2 stock in warm weather. Went hunting with the thick coat on and had problems with eye relief with the sight. At the minimum, an adjustable stock allows for different thicknesses of the clothes you wear for proper eye relief for scopes.

My neck moves so the maximum of 1" for a coat will not make a difference to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Not nearly as ugly as the original m4 collapsible stock, or every single stock ace makes, or vltor, or all the California compliant stocks...

It's all relative.

But let's get serious, the hammerhead stock is the ugliest thing you or I or anyone else has ever seen.

xlrstk.jpg

The stock what about that grip???

It's all relative.

xlrstk.jpg

i want to hammer my head against a concrete wall after seeing that

Just finished another build after the horrendous Bruins loss. It's basically my higher end build. Bad pic though.

BCM 16" mid length 1:7 barrel
Windham weaponry A2 birdcage comp.
Diamondhead 10" free float hand guard
Magpul CTR stock
Magpul BAD lever and trigger guard
Magpul AFG
Houge grip
Stag LPK
FA NiB BCG
Matrix Aerospace upper and Rego lower with the NES logo from the GB.
Magpul MBUS flip ups that will replaced with better flip ups soon.

I think it turned out nice and now need to hit the range again.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372279936.736765.jpg

Nothing wrong with an A2. Its stoopid simple. It cant brake. It has storage. It uses rifle buffer. However, Its LOP is too long for many, like me

Nothing wrong with an A2. Its stoopid simple. It cant brake. It has storage. It uses rifle buffer. However, Its LOP is too long for many, like me

You should have listened to you're parents and ate you're veggies. I ate mine so well when I was 10 the doctor recommended I start smoking.

And me! Anyone who's met me can confirm that I'm not exactly a small guy, but the A2 is just waay too long for me.

Back
Top Bottom