AR-15 in 30-06

Don't settle for a wimpy AR-15 in cheesy 223 when you can have the BIG ONE in 30-06!!

[rofl]

- - - Updated - - -

NO KALIFORNIA SALES!! THIS RIFLE HAS A PISTOL GRIP, A FLASH HIDER, IS MAGAZINE FED AND IS A MILITARY CALIBER, AND DIANNE FEINSTEIN SAYS NO!! MOVE SOMEWHERE BETTER!!

[rofl]

Lots of companies make AR-10's chambered in .308. I think I'd rather go that route. 30-06 is nice but not worth that extra dough. But if you've got **** you money, then by all means, carry on.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Lots of companies make AR-10's chambered in .308. I think I'd rather go that route. 30-06 is nice but not worth that extra dough. But if you've got **** you money, then by all means, carry on.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
This.

Different to be different, not better. Very little performance difference between the 2 cartriges, but the size of the magazine and action is pretty different. I'd go with a .308.

I wonder if a larger caliber AR would do better or worse with cast boolits than the traditional .223... The reason this this appeals to me is that I reload and cast for .30-06.

Hell farkin yea!!! I want that thing...

- - - Updated - - -

What's the advantage over 7.62 NATO?

I love my Garand. I'd love to get an AR-10.

That is a debate I don't want to get into.... [grin] Generally.... 30-06 has slightly more energy down range. Tall and skinny means more rounds in the mag. .308 is generally a bit more accurate.

Alright, am I the only one that thinks this is totally stupid? I'd take a AR-10 over this any day. 7.62x51 NATO is a devastating self defense round while maintaining a manageable amount of recoil.

I didn't hit the link because my phone is acting stupid. But I assume its by Cobb. They did this a while back. I actually saw one at fat cat in 2009. But if we are going ape with ar's. why not grab the one that makes libs and bronies cry?

http://www.onlylongrange.com/badnews.asp

...... Edit. I checked the link and the idiot called it a bushmaster. It's the run Cobb mfg did. They sold the rights to bushmaster shortly thereafter.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom