• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

ar-15 folding stock in Ma.

Not unless you pin that one too. Awesome, huh? (Unless it's a pre-ban lower of course.)

With that said, there are very few folding stocks that will work on an AR anyway. You'd need to do something about the buffer and buffer tube. Unless you went with a small caliber like .22 or maybe 9mm I don't think you could do it. (Someone will be along shortly to correct me if I'm wrong.)

Last edited:
Technically speaking... in a twisted sort of way... could he have the folding stock on a post ban if he removed one other evil feature? For example, remove the pistol grip, or make the magazine non-removable?

I know...

Convert it into an LR-300.

Forget about that......LR300 is no more. Para USA bought them out 2 years ago and they wont even sell the upper and stock kit to MA. I just got off the phone with them............It's amazing how MFG's have no clue about laws. As long as the kit is installed on a Pre-Ban lower it is legal. When I questioned them about it she said something like we can't sell this because of the folding stock to MA because it's easily concealed.

Mac

Back
Top Bottom