• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

AR-15 Bump-fire stock.

It's neat, but kind of a goofy idea in my personal opinion. What would make that any more legal than a full auto setup? And if it isn't any more legal, then why go with something you have less control over?

not sure you could pin it.. almost want to say def not.. 320$ from their website for it, high but not terrible. i would normally just get it but man I need to stop wasting money on AR accessories/mods.

someone buy it and post reviews :)

Last edited:
Meh... roll your own...

firestock.jpg

http://www.localnumber69.com/temp/Aimed_Shoulder_Fire.mpg

Might be a cool ammo wasting toy, until the BATF changes their mind like they seem to have a habit of doing.[rolleyes] Way too much money for a plastic molded stock that doesn't even adjust... oh yeah, we couldn't have it if it adjusted, but we can if it allows for easy bumpfire... oh I see...[laugh]

Hmm, solution in the quest for finding a problem maybe?

Being on a table with a bi-pod and a beta mag can be controlled and aimed accurately.

So can bump firing standing with the stock in your shoulder. It just takes some practice.

quasi NFA? [laugh] looks like fun though.

edit: there was a video of a guy doing something similar with a 10/22....

Isn't bumping a Federal offense punishable bynot more than 10 years in prison and/or $100,000 fine?

quasi NFA? [laugh] looks like fun though.

edit: there was a video of a guy doing something similar with a 10/22....

That'd be the Bill Atkins referenced in several posts before yours.

He's actually a member here too. He makes some pretty sick 10/22 stocks (1919s and whatnot)

The only thing the BATF letter spoke to was that the stock is not a "firearm" it is, at first look a non regulated firearm part.

Unfortunately, the door is still wide open for BATF to determine at a later time that installation and use of this stock constitutes the possession or manufacture of a machine gun.

Perhaps not.

They have a link on their website to a BATF 'approval letter'.

Now, MA ... that's another thing. I'm sure it'll be judged unsafe for consumers.

Bill Akins had a nice shiny letter from the BATFE too, until they changed their minds.

Give 'em time.

Back
Top Bottom