AR-15 Bump-fire stock.

If I could find one of these at a gun show - where I could pay cash for it - with no names - I would get one and put it away for SHTF. Other than that - I wouldn't be putting my name on a list.

I'd rather have a Magpul stock and a decent trigger. This thing is a "fun range toy" but I don't see a practical application for it. It's the type of thing you would put on that bastard child AR that is sitting in the back of the safe that never gets shot.

-Mike

I'd rather have a Magpul stock and a decent trigger. This thing is a "fun range toy" but I don't see a practical application for it. It's the type of thing you would put on that bastard child AR that is sitting in the back of the safe that never gets shot.

-Mike

Agree. If SHTF I probably would be a bit more selective on my ammo usage. Spray and pray may have an adavantage at some point with unlimitted ammo. But it does seem like it would be a fun toy.

Agree. If SHTF I probably would be a bit more selective on my ammo usage. Spray and pray may have an adavantage at some point with unlimitted ammo. But it does seem like it would be a fun toy.
spray and pray is a waste of ammo. A good shot with a semi can do more damage.

Back
Top Bottom