1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

WTS AR-15 80% receivers

Discussion in 'WTS/WTT Rifles' started by Nafets, Mar 16, 2019 at 12:31 AM.

1. Nafets

Nafets NES Member

Located in Southwick, MA
    Reasonable trades considered
    -----------------------------------------------
    These 80% AR 15 Lower receivers start as 7075-T6 forgings created in the US and are fully machined to mil-spec tolerances which make them perfect for the DIY Gunsmith. The Mag well is fully broached.
    *These are not complete receivers and still require machining to be completed.
    The operations left to be completed are as follows: – fire control group – trigger pin – hammer pin – trigger slot – safety selector hole.

I have one of each. Pics coming soon

7075-T6 AR-15 80% receiver. Raw/In the white(bare aluminum): $65
    7075-T6 AR-15 80% receiver anodized black: $85

Sales Terms: FTF or $5 shipping

Accepted Forms of Payment: cash, postal money order, PayPal friends/family/gift, or Venmo
    Reasonable trades considered

Contact Information: [email protected] or PM me on NES

Statement of Legal compliance:
    When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.
    Disclaimer: All used mags have been visually inspected for damage and tested to ensure the follower moves freely however I have not personally fired any rounds from most of these so I cannot verify or guarantee how reliably they feed or function.