• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

AR-10 project. If you have a lower you can still finnish it?

Armilite AR 10 project.

Bought an Armilite AR-10 striped lower several years ago in one of the scares. Are you still
able to finished the project or did it have to be a completed rifle before Maura Healy's gun ban?

I know what they want. The progressives are open about it. A ban on semi auto anything. Like they did in Australia. The Democrats have no intention on stopping here.

What about a S&W MP10, it has a lot of proprietary parts unique only to S&W? I do not believe Armalite mags fit nor will the upper mate. Perhaps the workaround for the future is simply to make any copy or duplicate different enough that a colt ar would not be interchangeable.

"what lower ? " is the correct answer :)

you really think that'll turn out better when officer friendly is camped out at your range?

do what you want but unless you're willing to take it all the way i'd say you're better off with a registered firearm.

80% lower you finish yourself? i go the other way.

I do not like the firearms bans in this state but I will follow the law.

I think the real answer is as of today we are not sure. Her gun ban is not clear.
If I can put it together then great. If not I will sell it in NH.

you really think that'll turn out better when officer friendly is camped out at your range?

do what you want but unless you're willing to take it all the way i'd say you're better off with a registered firearm.

80% lower you finish yourself? i go the other way.

Why is someone running your numbers at the range? And by that I mean going to the manufacturer, and back-tracing the rifle?

Mike

Even if you can build it, it seems this mess is having a chilling effect on out of state sellers. I just received a notice that PSA is cancelling my order for an h3 buffer from two weeks ago.

My guess all the big guys will stop shipping everything ak or ar related to MA.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

This is a serious pain in the ass. I just realized that I have an NES lower from about six years ago, no memory of what's been filed for it, and no idea whether I can legally finish it.

Back
Top Bottom