• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

April 7th 2013 must have been a very cold day in hell......

Because my wife finished her NRA Basic Pistol course!!! A couple of years ago she wanted no part of guns. She may never own or carry a gun, but at least she will be applying for her unrestricted LTC-A!

View attachment 62932

Thanks everyone. A year or so ago I took Len's PPIH course. When I came home over dinner I said to my wife "I know you will never use a firearm to save your own life, but would you use one to save your children's"? She folded like a house of cards!

Thanks everyone. A year or so ago I took Len's PPIH course. When I came home over dinner I said to my wife "I know you will never use a firearm to save your own life, but would you use one to save your children's"? She folded like a house of cards!

You used the "It's for the children" card! Works every time! Congrats.

That's a good one! Stealing it for my own use.

Don't forget to look her right in the eye. I also told her that if I ever told her to take my car somewhere and forgot that I left a box of ammo on the floor, if she ever got stopped she was locked up. I used the "just to stay out of legal trouble" card as well.

Excellent congrats to her! I was disappointed to find that I was the only female in my safety course of 12 people. Didn't feel uncomfortable or anything, just hoped to see more like minded women.

Sent from an iPhone Star-Trek Communicator

congrats, mine is finaly takeing the class in june (right before the not tom's BBQ). God only knows how long after to actualy get her liscense though...

I used the letter to the chief I wrote asking for my LTC-A and noticed that I wrote mine on April 11, 2005. I couldn't help but notice that the date I wrote hers was April 11, 2013.

Back
Top Bottom