April 3 IDPA MetroWest Tactical Match

Hello Fellow Shooters,

The Season Kick-Off is this Saturday 4/3/2010 with registration starting at 9:15
AM, Safety Briefing at 9:45 AM and First Shoots at 10:00 AM.

I am planning on 6 stages (1 indoor low-light and 5 outdoor).
As usual,bring eye/ear protection,a cover garment,a flashlight,at least 3
loading devices for your firearm and 150 rounds.

The Harvard Sportsmens Kitchen Committee has kindly offered to prepare lunch for
us for a small fee.

The forecast for Saturday is warm and sunny, so come out and join us for another
exciting match!

Regards,
Mark H
Match Director

Great job Mark Hogan did. Great stages and a great time with my squad and perfect weather... doesn't get better than that... eh maybe if that Noshoot didn't happen it could have been a little better. [rolleyes]

Great job Mark! Thanks for ordering the great weather. Note to self: I need to make sure the sunscreen I keep in the car is not empty! It was a great turnout and ran pretty smoothly. Congrats again to Gene on earning his 5 gun master. Dave, was the no-shoot the one behind the popper? I drilled that one.

Great job Mark! Thanks for ordering the great weather. Note to self: I need to make sure the sunscreen I keep in the car is not empty! It was a great turnout and ran pretty smoothly. Congrats again to Gene on earning his 5 gun master. Dave, was the no-shoot the one behind the popper? I drilled that one.
No it was the one with the low cover... I tried to get the tight shots without taking out the steel "legs". I made the wrong decision for this day. Oh well.

No it was the one with the low cover... I tried to get the tight shots without taking out the steel "legs". I made the wrong decision for this day. Oh well.

I went for the legs but had to take an extra shot which forced an additional reload (SSR). Oh well the reloads are extra practice for ICORE!

Good match, although I did horribly. I spent a whole 9 seconds on the low-light stage searching for my flashlight which had somehow secured itself to the inside of my pocket.

Great job to Mark and the rest of the staff. Today was a well run match with some great stages. Other than that damn no shoot behind the popper, I think I shot pretty well today. Can't wait for the scores to come out.

Great day! I had a really good time and learned a whole lot. A special thanks to all the SO's and the crew at Harvard for putting it all together.

Are results normally posted on the Metro West tactical site?

The results normally get posted on the yahoo group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MetrowestTactical/

John C had to go to work, but said he expects to have the results out around 2AM. I believe the yahoo group is on manual approval. If you don't get approved right away, PM me your email address and I'll forward the results in the morning.

Awesome day!!!
65 Shooters..

Stage 1: Unwanted Storage :You hear a loud noise in your storage barn and you go to investigate .The only problem is there are only lighting on one side be prepared to use your flashlight if needed
(no pics) someone have some?

Stage 2: Long Or Short
4487758017_14a8a61e1d.jpg

Stage 3: Bank Deposit : You are making a deposit at the bank when armed gunmen confront you and two are holding a hostage.
4487761275_4cc826e732.jpg

Stage 4: Run For Help: You have just finished cleaning your gun, and being attacked by the group of thugs. After dealing with three of them, you found more on the way to the street
4488408024_91ddbb9dd0.jpg

Stage 5: A little of everything : You just finished cleaning your carry gun but before you get a chance to load and holster you firearm the sh%t hits the fan.
4487759683_6ab46b2652.jpg

Stage 6: Split Decision: After a number of robberies in the neighborhood, you started hiding a gun in a box on the counter of your store.. And one day, it came
handy…
4487760439_ce963a53ca.jpg

Last edited:

Last edited:
Thanks for getting the scores out quick John.
Congrats to the division and category winners:
CDP Champion: Matthew Nash CDP - Expert 107.32 (22)
ESP Champion: Dave Solimini ESP - Expert 95.49 (24)
SSP Champion: Joe Quintillio SSP - Master 101.32 (28)
ESR Champion: Gene Gelberger ESR - Master 124.15 (33)
SSR Champion: Michael Eisenhower SSR - Sharpshooter 227.55 (61)
High Senior: David Coolidge SSP - Sharpshooter 167.00 (35)
High Law Enforcement: Edmund Hartwell SSP - Expert 127.35 (31)
High Military Veteran: Edmund Hartwell SSP - Expert 127.35 (31)
Most Accurate: Nick Parker SSP - Unclassified 124.37 (19)

Thanks for getting the scores out quick John.
Congrats to the division and category winners:
CDP Champion: Matthew Nash CDP - Expert 107.32 (22)
ESP Champion: Dave Solimini ESP - Expert 95.49 (24)
SSP Champion: Joe Quintillio SSP - Master 101.32 (28)
ESR Champion: Gene Gelberger ESR - Master 124.15 (33)
SSR Champion: Michael Eisenhower SSR - Sharpshooter 227.55 (61)
High Senior: David Coolidge SSP - Sharpshooter 167.00 (35)
High Law Enforcement: Edmund Hartwell SSP - Expert 127.35 (31)
High Military Veteran: Edmund Hartwell SSP - Expert 127.35 (31)
Most Accurate: Nick Parker SSP - Unclassified 124.37 (19)

Your welcome... two corrections, ironically for two division champions but they still retain their title. Dave Solimini's final match time is now 100.49 instead of 95.49 (17 seconds instead of 12 seconds on a stage). Mike Eisenhower's final match time is now 207.55 instead of 227.55 (1 HNT instead of 5 HNT on one stage - "5" seconds written on scoresheet instead of "1" HNT - keyed in wrong). Hopefully the links work - they do on my side but that may be because those files are already in the cache of my computer. Happy Easter everyone!

Here are the PDFs with the match results... Someone showed me how to do this today so I'll post them like this for the rest of the matches that I do the scoring.

Attachments

• 2010 MWT Season Opener Stage Details 040310.pdf
    62.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 2010 MWT Season Opener Match Results 040310.pdf
    21.3 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top Bottom