April 13-14 NEE Concord Ice Arena gun show

ChrisNH

Dealer
NES Member
NEW ENGLAND EVENTS is promoting another gun show in New Hampshire at the Everett Ice Arena in Concord, NH. This show promises to be much better than the show in Marlborough, MA last weekend. Long guns can still be purchased out of state.
I will be set up selling ammunition, magazines (some pre-ban stuff!), books, bayonets and knives.
Ammo
7.62x51
7.62x39
7.92x57 (8mm Mauser)
Multiple flavors of 5.56 (.223)
Multiple flavors of .22lr

I will be there working with Stoneagle and will have a table of my own stuff, too. Not sure where we'll be though, since I missed the September Concord show and Dick said he'd been moved from the spot he'd had for years with Patti.

ETA 4/10: Gonna have to miss it because of a medical emergency.

Last edited:
I'll be there Saturday, hopefully with some of my grandsons, 9, 11, 13 years old. I need to break them in to the smells of a gun show [thinking]

Unsure if I'll drive up from Nashua to carry some for sale guns around or not.. I'd like to get a table but dont want to get tied down for the whole weekend.

Unsure if I'll drive up from Nashua to carry some for sale guns around or not.. I'd like to get a table but dont want to get tied down for the whole weekend.

does that even work? I've seen people carrying them with for sale signs sticking up from the muzzle but never saw one making a sale.

does that even work? I've seen people carrying them with for sale signs sticking up from the muzzle but never saw one making a sale.
I've seen it work, but only when they owner has a price on the sign (at all, preferably one that isn't exorbitant), and/or when the rifle in question is the kind of thing that is likely to be somebody's holy grail "I need that now!" rarity.

I'll be there Saturday, hopefully with some of my grandsons, 9, 11, 13 years old. I need to break them in to the smells of a gun show [thinking]
I'm sure that was a typo... they're all "12 and under", right? ;)

Saturday promises to be 72° and rainy, I expect they'll get quite the noseful.

I'm sure that was a typo... they're all "12 and under", right? ;)

Saturday promises to be 72° and rainy, I expect they'll get quite the noseful.

Nah...the 13 year old doesn't look (or sound) 12. I don't think I could sneak it past the cash takers.

Last I looked at the weather last night, it was suppose to be sunny until the PM but warm nonetheless. It should be interesting...

EDIT: Well, I got a call from my son and everyone in their family is sick so I will be alone at the show this spring...I'm kinda bummed but maybe next fall if I go.

Last edited:
I just got a report from Stoneagle. Some of the usual suspects are missing amongst the vendors. He is back in his old spot on an endcap next to the penalty boxes.

I'll be there in 45 minutes. Black Marine Corps shirt carrying two slung shotguns with price tags - Benelli M4 [$1380] and Mossberg 500A Marine coat [$300] - feel free to come up and say hi.20190413_084630.jpg

Last edited:
Trip report:

Decent amount of vendors, a little tight, a lot of overpriced Anderson stripped lowers ($60 was the cheapest I saw), lot of 80% lowers, lot of Mystery Meat AR upper receivers ($400 w/ BCG). Some $400 glocks, mostly in .40 S&W. Not that much jerky, one or two hot sauce booths. Lot of crap and vintage stuff and $2k Sharps rifles.

Had some interest on my shotguns and only one offer (from a coffee vendor no less) lot of positive comments. If you do 2hat I did make sure you have a comfy sling setup!

There and back...I escaped relatively unscathed...two ammo cans and a couple of boxes of 9x18 ammo was all I walked out with. By the time I left at noonish, it was nut to butt in there and getting smelly though absolutely no line to get in at 9:15.

Lots of 80% stuff (I was tempted but didn't spring for any). I was somewhat surprised at the amount of Winchester levers I saw there this time. Lots of overpriced milsurp stuff and overpriced ammo. I was looking for mags for my SIG 2022. I found some but the guy wanted $10 more a piece that I could get them anywhere else, even at list price from SIG. The ammo cans were $10 each and the 9x18 was $9 each. Maybe the mags and ammo are priced higher hoping that folks from out of state won't really care if they pay a premium price for something they wouldn't be able to get in any of their states behind the iron curtain and not being asked for their FID or DL.

I just got a report from Stoneagle. Some of the usual suspects are missing amongst the vendors. He is back in his old spot on an endcap next to the penalty boxes.

Me and a buddy got there a little later than usual; got tied up in town bullshitting and left late. Arrived about 10:45 AM - parking was scarce and I ended up by the skate board park. No line, but pretty tight inside. Temperatures in the arena were high; either Calvin Klein is making a new cologne called "Italian Submarine Sandwich", or a few people forgot the way to the shower this morning. Have to echo Stoneagle's comment about a few missing "usual suspect" vendors. It was good to see just a few hot sauce vendors, there were a couple political booths, and the usual run of knife & jewelry vendors. I picked up some decent stuff at good prices; score of the day was a box of .25-20 Single Shot brass that I won't disclose what I bought it for. Saw a pile of AR's and AR related stuff; about average to high prices. John from Skip's Gun Shop had some vintage lever guns at greatly reduced prices; they are from an estate consignment, and the owner wanted him to hoof them quick. Stop by if you are in to that stuff. Swung by Marshall's afterwards, shot the shit with Brad and called it a day. Worth the trip.

Lots of the normal over priced items, as already pointed out. M193 ammo box (500 count) was higher than at SO.

Saw this there (didn't buy it though)
IMG_20190413_095851.jpg

Bought a laser printed pmag, tool to go inside the AR pistol grip and three 30 Cal ammo cans (three for$25).

Lots of the normal over priced items, as already pointed out. M193 ammo box (500 count) was higher than at SO.

Saw this there (didn't buy it though)
View attachment 279691

Bought a laser printed pmag, tool to go inside the AR pistol grip and three 30 Cal ammo cans (three for$25).

LOL...I saw that that book too and almost bought it myself but figured I could get it cheaper on amazon. I did come real close to buying a book he had on Colt Pythons...just a little too rich for my blood.

Just got back from the show. I know everyone likes to trash the shows but I thought it was pretty good, no discernible odor and more variety that I've seen at MA shows, I don't go to shows for new guns, I can get those anywhere. And this time I picked up a nice 92FS, it's definitely seen some use but it's solid and tight, and the price was right.

I was also going to pick up a bayonet for my Garand, just to have the set. Saw one on my way in, guy wanted 40, I had just gotten there so I figured I'd come back. When I went back he says 50, I point out it was 40, he says no never said that, so I walk away, lesson learned, we don't all play with the same ethics. I should have figured, nothing on his table had a price on it.

Just got back from the show. I know everyone likes to trash the shows but I thought it was pretty good, no discernible odor and more variety that I've seen at MA shows, I don't go to shows for new guns, I can get those anywhere. And this time I picked up a nice 92FS, it's definitely seen some use but it's solid and tight, and the price was right.

I was also going to pick up a bayonet for my Garand, just to have the set. Saw one on my way in, guy wanted 40, I had just gotten there so I figured I'd come back. When I went back he says 50, I point out it was 40, he says no never said that, so I walk away, lesson learned, we don't all play with the same ethics. I should have figured, nothing on his table had a price on it.

yeah, there was a seller there with a CZ75 Compact with a decent price, $450. I wish I had the cash at the time. I probably would've walked out with it. I have a decent 9mm but I have been jonesing for a CZ75 Compact for a few years. Hard to justify when I already have a good 9mm.

yeah, there was a seller there with a CZ75 Compact with a decent price, $450. I wish I had the cash at the time. I probably would've walked out with it. I have a decent 9mm but I have been jonesing for a CZ75 Compact for a few years. Hard to justify when I already have a good 9mm.
What kind of BS excuse is that? "a" good 9mm? You aren't trying hard enough. [wink]

Wish I'd been able to go. If it was an early PCR w/o the rail I would have been all over it.

This^

I have a bunch of 9's from makers such as SIG, H&K, Browning, S&W, FN, Walther, IMI, Cobray, etc., but no CZ, so I may have grabbed that 75 if I was there.

My problem is I have too many expensive hobbies that vie for my limited discretionary funds...guns, music, recording, reloading, photography, amateur radio, boating, grandkids, etc.

Back
Top Bottom