• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Apraiser needed

Anyone have suggestions for an appraiser for a gun collection--military, some antique, lots of modern tricked out guns and rifles.

Scriv, where do we find Mr. Dias? Town? Phone? web site? Just one little hint please, before I google.

Nevermind, I decided to try and Google BEFORE asking. It actually worked. Son of a gun, all this time you've been telling us to search FIRST... and when I tried it actually worked!!! Hot Damn!

Scriv, where do we find Mr. Dias? Town? Phone? web site? Just one little hint please, before I google.

Nevermind, I decided to try and Google BEFORE asking. It actually worked. Son of a gun, all this time you've been telling us to search FIRST... and when I tried it actually worked!!! Hot Damn!

He's not stupid, y'know! Just mean.

Paul J. Dias.

He conducts estate auctions, especially of firearms.

Does he still do firearms auctions? I used to go to them years ago, but I thought he got out of them and only does gun shows now. If you have info on upcoming auctions I'd love to hear about them.

ETA: I did the Google search and only found Yellow Pages style entries. I talked to Paul a few years ago at the Mboro show. That's when he said he was only doing shows. I'm looking for more current info.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom