• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Appointments at Walmart

What if we all call our local Walmart’s to schedule appointments for Saturday and let them know of the new ruling? Maybe a call to corporate to ask them? Think they’d just stop selling ammo or actually abide by the new ruling?
What? I need a five quart jug 'o Mobil for oil change. Do I need appointment?

What if we all call our local Walmart’s to schedule appointments for Saturday and let them know of the new ruling? Maybe a call to corporate to ask them? Think they’d just stop selling ammo or actually abide by the new ruling?

I’m with ya and I get it, whole heartedly. Might be easier to get an appointment there for my “self defense” .22 LR than my LGS.

Walmart will screw up, violate the order. AG will file suit against Walmart for PR hoping Walmart will cave and quit the gun business in MA. /you know the drill

maybe this could become a thing...we could do gun show appointments too. ensures not having to deal with the stinkers who haven't showered since before quarantine started, and no lines at the jerky guy, no?

Walmart will screw up, violate the order. AG will file suit against Walmart for PR hoping Walmart will cave and quit the gun business in MA. /you know the drill
Walmart hasn't sold guns in MA for a long ass time

I was at Walmart last weekend and grabbed 1,400 mini mags. Aside from 22lr, it was just rifle and shotgun calibers. I just can't wrap my head around them not selling 5.56/223 ammo because it's extra killy, but they still had calibers like 7.62x51/308 and 6.5CM when I was there...

I was at Walmart last weekend and grabbed 1,400 mini mags. Aside from 22lr, it was just rifle and shotgun calibers. I just can't wrap my head around them not selling 5.56/223 ammo because it's extra killy, but they still had calibers like 7.62x51/308 and 6.5CM when I was there...
Well, that’s the outcome of policy based off virtue signaling....

If there’s any change at Walmart because of all this, they’ll simply stop selling ammunition AT ALL until everything is back to “normal”

It’s not like ammo is their core business.

The state sets the minimum standard companies like Walmart can exceed upon the standard as long as it meets the state standard. When it's your ball you get to play, anyone else that doesn't like it gets to go home. and from what I have seen here in this forum many don't get it.

Back
Top Bottom