• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Applying for ME Non-Res CCW with restricted MA LTC-A

Paul.. here are a few points.

1. As it has been explained to you before, I cannot prove that no one has ever been charged with a crime. I cannot prove a negative.

2. You have yet to show the statute that states it is illegal to CCW on UM properties. The law you cite clearly states elementary and secondary schools.

3. The statute you cite for Universities only states that they can regulate firearms on campus. Yet, you do not cite UM regulations stating CCW is illegal. You have been shown before the UM policy against it so I will not bother to cite it again.

4. If it works everyday in court as you say and since you know lots of lawyers, it should be very easy for you to cite case law in which an individual was charged with a crime for CCW on UM property.

I will be waiting to see the case law. Thank you.

Amended in 2009 ~ show me the contradiction. I go by the printed statute unless proven otherwise. Works in court every day of the week.

3. Penalty. A person who violates this section is guilty of a Class E crime.
[ 1981, c. 693, §§ 5, 8 (NEW) .]
SECTION HISTORY
1981, c. 693, §§5,8 (NEW). 1989, c. 414, §13 (AMD). 2007, c. 67, §1 (AMD). 2009, c. 614, §§2, 3 (AMD)

Back
Top Bottom