• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Applying for an FFL

This has been something I have been toying with for sometime, I've held off because of my renting a condo living situation.

I came across this tonight and was wondering if anyone had any insight as to their legitimacy?

http://www.ffl123.com/

I just went through the process, and I used that site. I think it was $35. Well worth the money in my opinion! Yes, they basically walk you through the process, but they give you all kinds of useful tips, forms, suggestions. For what it's worth, I was able to obtain my FFL 01 ( dealer ). I am in NH and DO not have a commercial address, I am using my home address.

THANK YOU!!!

I just went through the process, and I used that site. I think it was $35. Well worth the money in my opinion! Yes, they basically walk you through the process, but they give you all kinds of useful tips, forms, suggestions. For what it's worth, I was able to obtain my FFL 01 ( dealer ). I am in NH and DO not have a commercial address, I am using my home address.

Just be aware, if you are doing this from home, you are opening up your home to the possibility of ATF personnel wanting access to your records and any stock of firearms in your home. If you only have one safe and keep your firearms in it, if they haven't changed anything, you will have to attach a tag to them stating they are not for sale.

Back
Top Bottom