• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

applying for a LTC-A in brockton advice

No problem Mossberg boy. I understood you perfectly. [wink]

You are spot on Rob Boudrie. I should have mentioned that. Thanks for pointing out the limitations of iCORI. I only mentioned it as quick double check. I for one was totally surprised that I was "a defendant" so many years ago. Hell, I was probably only 17 at the time and honestly don't really remember the circumstances. I was "slightly" older when applying for my LTC.....[laugh] O.K. a lot older....

Best of luck in your application.

just ran a cori and i was convicted of operating negligently misdemeanor in 2008 hmmm i guess ill have to see how this plays out. anybody ever had a situation like this when applying

was just reading about expunging it ill talk to my lawyer(uncle) tomorrow and see if this can happen before i go in

Last edited:
Yes, defiantly get a second opinion. But I would think that if you could see it today, any LEO will be able to see at a later date. This is just me thinking out loud.....

will this be an automatic denial or something to make them scrutinize me just a little closer

will this be an automatic denial or something to make them scrutinize me just a little closer

I really don't know either way. I would hope others with more expertise would chime in. May I suggest you get some opinions from the place where you took your LTC class or maybe GOAL? I would hate to give you faulty advice on something this important.

I really don't know either way. I would hope others with more expertise would chime in. May I suggest you get some opinions from the place where you took your LTC class or maybe GOAL? I would hate to give you faulty advice on something this important.

that a good idea i went to MFS they are always helpful when i have called in the past ill try em' tomorrow thanks again

this is an online forum not the real world so please tuck your "im smarter than everyone" boner away unless your here to help im positive everyone understood what i meant. thanks for that link elky

I was here trying to help. You were not correct in stating it is not a felony. I corrected you and cited personal experience and linked the MGL that specifically states it is a felony. You then post a reply that essentially laughs at me and then tell me I have a "I'm smarter than everyone" boner? Wow. Just plain wow.

I was here trying to help. You were not correct in stating it is not a felony. I corrected you and cited personal experience and linked the MGL that specifically states it is a felony. You then post a reply that essentially laughs at me and then tell me I have a "I'm smarter than everyone" boner? Wow. Just plain wow.

thanks for the help and it is a misdemeanor per my cori check must be worded weird in MGL maybe its a felony if an accident occurs as result i dont know neither one of us are experts lawyers are.

Back
Top Bottom