• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Applications Submitted!

Salyeica

NES Member
Submitted my MA application this morning (fingerprints, photographs, etc.), and mailed out my Utah application. Town told me 30-60 days, license would be mailed to me, and that they would call me if there were any issues. The waiting game begins...

One of us! One of us!

Congrats. And, as Dadstoys said, apologize to the wallet in advance. Might want to get it some Advil and some burn cream, because it's about to get smoked.

Submitted my MA application this morning (fingerprints, photographs, etc.), and mailed out my Utah application. Town told me 30-60 days, license would be mailed to me, and that they would call me if there were any issues. The waiting game begins...

Florida and Virgina say they're multi-state permit issuers...

Had to submit a supplemental affidavit stating that I never had a firearm lost or stolen when I had my LTC as a younger man, so I'm back to day 1.

I'm hoping I can resist a Julia Roberts-in-Pretty Woman-like shopping spree when it does finally arrive. That's a sure way to land me under the dog house.

Back
Top Bottom