• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Application for NH Res P&R

So if you stand north of the line, and there is someone south of the line. Mr. South passed a pile of cash to Mr. North, without any part of his body crossing the line. Then Mr. North lays a gun down on the ground so it is on the line, without any part of his body crossing the line, and them Mr South picks it up, again without crossing the line. Have any laws been broken?
Yes, federal law if both don't live in the same state.

I have to be careful where I park if I go to the mall, luckily they provide a helpful guideline:
8eBOHcf.png
W1p2P8I.jpg
The only right you lose over a state border. Do you lose the 3rd or the 5th or the 4th or any other right? Really f***ed up. Judges need to pull their heads out of their asses.

New or renewal: New
Town: Orford
Application date: 8/27/21
Reason: "All lawful purposes"
Permit issued: 9/1/21
Pickup at PD or home delivery: home delivery

The only reason why I had to wait from a Friday to a Wednesday was that the chief, the only cop in town, had already clocked out on Friday when I dropped off my application in the town mailbox. The town mailbox gets checked by the town clerk, who works Tu/W/Th afternoons.

Isn't NH wonderful, in MA they wouldn't even be talking to you yet.

Back
Top Bottom