• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Appleseed Schedule for the Northeast Region (New England, NY, NJ & PA) this summer.

dwarven1

Lonely Mountain Arms
Appleseed Schedule for the Northeast Region (New England, NY, NJ & PA)
Information and registration here.

6/20-21
Athol, MA
Bennington, VT
New Bremen, NY

6/25-26
Dalton, NH

7/11-12
Throop, NY

7/18-19
Manheim, PA
Proctor, VT
Winslow, NJ
Beaver Falls, PA

7/25-6
Hallstead, PA
Simsbury, CT

8/1-2
Enfield, NH

8/8-9
Colesbrook, CT
Elbridge, NY
Jericho, VT (KD range - not confirmed yet as of 6/18)

8/15-6
Bennington, VT
Manheim, PA
Slippery Rock, PA

8/22-3
Jaffrey, NH (mini at Live Free Or Die Rally
Van Etten, NY

8/29-30
Harvard, MA

Last edited:
Jericho in August?

And isn't Nickle working up a shoot in Jericho in August, as well? Y'all should be working up for that, considering the potential to go out to 600 yards, and all.
Something to think about.

There You Go

So now its semi official. This would be a great opportunity for all the bigbore fans to blow the dust off their MBR's and put'em to the test.
I'd give almost anything to try out one of my M1917's at the 600 yard line. Anything but my job, which will keep me from attending.
But all you M1A kinda fellas should be itchin to cut loose at full distance firing lines...I would think. With 7.62 ammo prices breaking through the stratosphere, I would want to expend rounds where the going was the toughest, and if you haven't shot out that far, them targets look pretty small from the 600 yard berm. Check out the after action report pics from the fall of '07, or the summer of '08 and see for yourself. That'll test the mettle of the rifleman in you.

We didn't get a 600 yard volley in last year. 2007, though, was priceless.

He isn't lying about the targets looking small.

Other ranges, where we can, we'll doing some full distance.

Throop, NY 300 or 400 yards.

New Bremen, NY 385 yards.

Van Etten, NY 500 yards.

Others as we can.

And, should we get Colonie, NY, it's hopefully going to be 1000 yards. Not sure if we'll go that far, but 600 would be good.

We didn't get a 600 yard volley in last year. 2007, though, was priceless.

He isn't lying about the targets looking small.

Other ranges, where we can, we'll doing some full distance.

Throop, NY 300 or 400 yards.

New Bremen, NY 385 yards.

Van Etten, NY 500 yards.

Others as we can.

And, should we get Colonie, NY, it's hopefully going to be 1000 yards. Not sure if we'll go that far, but 600 would be good.

Not going to make it to Athol this weekend, but Colonie would be a nice opportunity to get home for a weekend, and it gives my brother a little less of an excuse to not be there.

Be forewarned, Colonie is being looked into.

NO promises if we'll get it or not.

Now, we do have Saratoga coming up in September. Not all that far from COlonie, about 30 miles.

Saratoga's good, too. "Home" is Coxsackie - parents still live there - and my brother is up in the southern Schenectady/Colonie area.

I'll keep watching for news...I'm still trying to find mags for the Savage, and I'll probably have to borrow a 2nd gun if I haven't found another by then.

Back
Top Bottom