• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Appleseed 2023, NH dates (Updated Again) VT & Ladyseed event added

nightpoison

NES Member
Here is a fuller breakdown for the year. However, we are looking to add at least three more dates. We still need to schedule our Ladyseed event, and we are still figuring out the possibilities of two other ranges, one in VT.

March 2023​

DunbartonNHMarch 25, 2023 - March 26, 2023AppleseedRegisterInfo

April 2023​

PelhamNHApril 22, 2023 - April 23, 2023AppleseedRegisterInfo

May 2023​

DunbartonNHMay 27, 2023 - May 28, 2023AppleseedRegisterInfo

June 2023​

LittletonNHAugust 13, 2023 (One Day Event)AppleseedRegisterInfo
Proctor
VTJune 17, 2023 - June 18, 2023AppleseedRegisterInfo

August 2023​

DaltonNHAugust 12, 2023 (One Day Event)LadySeedRegisterInfo
LittletonNHAugust 13, 2023 (One Day Event)AppleseedRegisterInfo

October 2023​

DunbartonNHOctober 07, 2023 - October 08, 2023AppleseedRegisterInfo
LittletonNHOctober 14, 2023 - October 15, 2023AppleseedRegisterInfo

Last edited:
Nice to see some locations that aren't glued to the MA border.
👍
We are trying to grow the number of ranges we hold events in NH. Right now we have three solid repeat ranges that support us 100%. We want to bring on at least two new ranges, not including the ones we are currently working on. But in order to grow we need our instructors to grow, and to get our instructors to grow we need more students.

Last year we did three times the number of students we had from the previous year. This year we are trying to grow our attendance by 50%.

Spread the word to those that are not on the forum. If you have an in at a Range, let me know I can send you a flyer to post up at your range. Would be happy for the support.

The wife and I are talking about bringing our 8 year old to the Oct 7-8 shoot. It has been a long time since we get our patches, I am looking forward to getting my daughter into it.

That would be Outstanding!!!!! I'm happy to hear it. Pioneer is a great range to attend. While I live 1.25hrs away in MA, I think of Pioneer as my home range. It was where I attended my first Appleseed and earned many of my Patches.

I hope to see your family and you on the line!!!!!

Outstanding!!!!! I'm happy to hear it. Pioneer is a great range to attend. While I live 1.25hrs away in MA, I think of Pioneer as my home range. It was where I attended my first Appleseed and earned many of my Patches.

I can't wait to see your family and you on the line!!!!!
Wife and I shot a few steel challenge matches there before the kids, we always had fun.

I found my old patch jacket in the closet this fall and my little girl thought it was the coolest thing. I have been working on my back yard rifle range, and we will start working on the basics when things dry out.

Back
Top Bottom